Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Barr: No evidence of fraud that would change election outcome

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Dog View Post
    If they actually ANY evidence for these fraud claims it would have shown up in court. It*s just another big *bombshell* after another that never amounts to anything. It*s all lies.
    That's certainly one take on it. You do realize the biggest cases have only recently been filed and are yet to be adjudicated, some of which will no doubt end up before the Supreme Court? So no, not over. And the hearings happening at the state levels, massive amounts of evidence in sworn affidavits, statistical analysis and expert testimony, you probably missed those since the news media refuses to cover them and social media is actively censoring the participants. Barr has declined to prosecute every political crime brought to light during his tenure (with the exception of Clinesmith), why should we expect anything different in this case? Perhaps you should stop letting the mainstream media spoon feed you and try some critical thinking and independent research? It will be good for you.

Here's a great interview with Lt. General Flynn and Lt. General McInerney, two guys who know a hell of a lot more about what's going on than you, I or Bill Barr, and certainly nothing you will hear from AP: https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/...-trumps-pardon

Take a look at Executive Order 13848, issued 09/12/2018. In addition to declaring a national emergency to deal with election interference, it sidelines DOJ/Barr and unleashes DNI Ratcliffe, Homeland Security, Treasury, Defense and State to carry out different aspects of the investigation and response: https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...ates-election/

Regardless of what the media says, until President Trump, Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe and Secretary of Defense Miller say it's over, it isn't.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -Samuel Adams

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    The attacks on Barr if he were to come out and show all the evidence of the massive fraud would put himself and his family at risk.
    meanwhile, in the actual, real world, it is the folks who have said "no fraud" and proven repeatedly in court who are actually being attacked. It's the rabid populists who are buying the fraud line who are actually threatening people. The threat you describe is entirely made up.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top...it-has-to-stop

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Inkarnata View Post
    That's certainly one take on it. You do realize the biggest cases have only recently been filed and are yet to be adjudicated, some of which will no doubt end up before the Supreme Court?
    Which one. Specifics, please. I'd like to walk you thru the factual errors alone in everything that says "kraken" on the front. I'll be back on December 14th, but suffice it to say this isn't going to happen.

So no, not over. And the hearings happening at the state levels, massive amounts of evidence in sworn affidavits, statistical analysis and expert testimony, you probably missed those since the news media refuses to cover them and social media is actively censoring the participants.

again, which ones? Gettysburg? Debunked. But here's the thing about your "hearings"--you will note that two things are true:

1. None of them carry a perjury penalty nor are in a court of law.
    2. None has alleged, must less proven, widespread fraud.

Here's a great interview with Lt. General Flynn and Lt. General McInerney, two guys who know a hell of a lot more about what's going on than you, I or Bill Barr, and certainly nothing you will hear from AP: https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/...-trumps-pardon
    When someone asks why I didn't hang around here during the era of the chosen populist cheeto, it might be because the guy who committed a felony, lied to the VP, who as the national security advisor for a few hot seconds got a pardon and then openly called for insurrection, following which someone at PAFOA cited him as an "expert."

The bubble is the problem here.

Regardless of what the media says, until President Trump, Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe and Secretary of Defense Miller say it's over, it isn't.
    It's cute you think so.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    He's on his way to making white males a minority in the executive branch of government.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    Must be taking orders from Soros or Bloomberg.
    Why those two?

I think part of the problem in polite society these days is things like this just kind of slide without anyone asking if there is something beyond the loud dog whistle you want to say. I'm asking.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Dog View Post
    See what I mean about salty?

I vote libertarian because the assumption that the 2 major parties are the only choice is ridiculous. I also usually have enough that I dislike about each candidate that it doesn*t really matter which one gets in, there will be plenty to complain about. So if two normal candidates run next time, I*m voting L. If trump runs again, I guess we will see.
    Gloating...Calling it as I see it. Time to go back to your burrow for another 8 years.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post
    Blah, blah, blah.
    Cases(not a complete list): https://www.scotusblog.com/election-litigation/

Hearings:
    Michigan: https://youtu.be/X0-vyw9qbdw
    Arizona: https://youtu.be/rri6flxaXww
    Pennsylvania: https://youtu.be/DSDZkXxFVEU

Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn:
    Convicted of: Nothing
    Governmental abuses in his prosecution: https://spectator.org/what-can-be-do...michael-flynn/

Kraken: 305th Military Intelligence Battalion

If I thought you were asking for information in good faith, I would spend more time on it. But I've read your other posts, I know your shtick.

Stay thirsty, Buttercup.

(Butler County)

faith, I would spend more time on it. But I've read your other posts, I know your shtick.

Stay thirsty, Buttercup.
    Where we differ is that I don't need google for this. There's a reason you don't see the fish at the table, sweetheart.

There's a reason you won't get specifics. I call it the "David Perdue." 1-39 in actual litigation. I guess I'm just not cut out for that level of winning.

I posted this in the lounge, but I think it's important here.

It's called Hitchens' Razor. "Evidence" has a threshold. To be meaningful, it has to be examined by a court of law in our legal system. Ludicrous or farcical accusations don't survive in court and can/should for the good of the republic be called out for what they are.

Matthew Brann. Federal judge in PA. Federalist society member. Former chairman of the bradford (IIRC) county republican party. A former state committeeman in the republican party. Active in the NRA. Took shit for all of that from Dianne Feinstein during his confirmation hearing. Did he treat the "evidence" before him unfairly? Is he a liberal cuck?

Stephanos Bibas. Federalist society member. This guy is a fan favorite among conservative law clerks (including many Alito alumni). Nominated by Trump, confirmed over 47 democratic no votes. He has a documented history of donating money to Republican candidates. Did he treat the evidence before him unfairly? Is he a liberal cuck? (I'll spare everyone the bios of the other judges on this unanimous panel, all of whom are Republican appointees with no signs of liberal cuckdom in their background).

The problem isn't the system. It is that the "evidence" supplied isn't "evidence" in any actual sense of the meaning. Getting past it is going to require, candidly, accepting word from reality outside the bubble.
    Trump is 1-39 in these actions.

(Chester County)

No one said that proving the massive fraud was going to be easy. Would you make it easy to to prove crimes you committed? With the entire media and Federal leftist Bureaucracy behind the communists is it something that's going to be easy to prove? We have people quoting things they actually have no clue about because they are not inside the decision making process and the media is certainly blacking out any information about the evidence.

If you watch Fox, CNN, or any other news network to get your information you are the target audience. It's going to be decided at the Supreme Court or possibly a 12th amendment decision and espousing "I know exactly what is happening" makes you sound even dumber than you may already be. Stop being clueless. There's only a tiny minority of people in this country that believe this was a fair and free election and that's the scary thing. Some are glad Dopey Joe cheated and won, some don't care, some will never vote again because they see our system of voting is broken and it's a useless tp bother. Mission accomplished.

Don't forget to wear your mask everywhere you go even outside and get that shot.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Butler County)

No one said that proving the massive fraud was going to be easy. Would you make it easy to to prove crimes you committed? With the entire media and Federal leftist Bureaucracy behind the communists is it something that's going to be easy to prove? We have people quoting things they actually have no clue about because they are not inside the decision making process and the media is certainly blacking out any information about the evidence.
    In the Trump campaign's lawsuit before Judge Matthew Brann, in the middle district of Pennsylvania: what, exactly did he err on?

Not some sweeping generalization. Where was the miss? I urge you to quote from his opinion rather than use any other source.

On the "kraken" lawsuit in Wisconsin: Sidney Powell asked a judge in Wisconsin for the video feed of the vote counting site in Detroit.

Not a sweeping generalization. Why should I (or anyone else) take seriously claims of people who can't put the metro full of people who perpetuated this "massive fraud" in the wrong state?

Stop being clueless.
    See above. Tell me why the first judge who blasted Trump's PA lawsuit to the Moon was wrong, specifically. Then tell me how the 3 judge panel at the circuit court was wrong.

There's only a tiny minority of people in this country that believe this was a fair and free election and that's the scary thing.
    Categorically false. More people voted for Biden (7 million them or close to it) and presumably they don't believe their vote was in error.

Here is what actually happened: Republicans trusted the election process until it became clear what the outcome was. https://morningconsult.com/form/trac...-in-elections/

Don't forget to wear your mask everywhere you go even outside and get that shot.
    Would you go to the "Gettysburg Address" knowing what we know now?

(Erie County)

Is the DOJ actively investigating any of the election crap?

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast