Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Default Re: Barr: No evidence of fraud that would change election outcome

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    Because Trump is still fighting and stands a good chance of winning.

If he doesn't win, look for blood to flow.
    He has 0 chance of winning.

When does the blood flow, and by whom will it start and for what?
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Allegheny County)

Not sure why any blood would flow.
    The left is the ones who would spill blood - they have been doing it for months now.

I don't see conservatives "peacefully protesting" any time soon.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post

Zero chance, really? I think it's more than zero. You nay sayed in 2016 and were wrong so it that your strategy this time too? C'mon man you're are lucky charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightshift View Post
    Zero chance, really? I think it's more than zero. You nay sayed in 2016 and were wrong so it that your strategy this time too? C'mon man you're are lucky charm.
    Yes, really, zero.

(Lancaster County)

Justin, while my logical self agrees.... but this is 2020!! HaHa ALL bets and reason are off the table.

Quote Originally Posted by lager1829 View Post
    Justin, while my logical self agrees.... but this is 2020!! HaHa ALL bets and reason are off the table.
    Hahahah that's true, anything is possible in this crazy time.

(Erie County)

I stand practically alone on this forum as to not believing the fraud claims, yet I will resist Biden all the way. I have no interest in "unifying" or "olive branches" or whatever the fuck else they want me to accept as a Trump voter. They gave him zero help, support, or credit for 4 years, I will repay them in kind in the next 4 years. I can believe the election wasn't "stolen" and #notmypresident Biden at the same time.
    Well said. I'll do what I can (legally) to make Harris less than a four year President.
    Last edited by ItchyTick; December 2nd, 2020 at 09:15 PM.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post
    Among the large republican majorities who enacted it in both houses of the legislature? Among the smart ones who knew that having Trump tell people not to vote by mail in a pandemic was the electoral equivalent of actual seppuku?

People who prior to the arrival of the populist mob called themselves Republican had apprehension only because the guy at the top tried unsuccessfully to ruin the election for all of them, leastwise in PA as it pertains to mail in ballots.
    This guy must be a stand up comic. No country in the developed world allows vote by mail and the few that do have strict ID requirements for the very reason of the fraud that went on with this election. Then again elections in the CCP aren't part of scenery and if something isn't done to put an end to this fraud there won't be any elections in the US either. Political leaders will be chosen by the ruling elite which is what just happened. We're back to feudalism.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    No country in the developed world allows vote by mail and the few that do have strict ID requirements for the very reason of the fraud that went on with this election.
    I know it’s a populist thing to do: does Florida count? Or Utah? Or Ohio? As “countries?”

Or just the places where the orange man lost the mail in vote?

Can you explain how in person voting where you sign something and someone who doesn’t know you sort of decides whether your signature matches differs materially from how you mail in a ballot and someone who doesn’t know you decides if your signature matches?

My issue with most of these conversations remains that everyone who is convinced the fix was supposedly in has either no working idea of how elections in the state or country are run. And lord knows, I won’t question the support of Russia from a trump supporter. Playing footsie with Putin is all y’all.

(York County)

In today's world of constant lying, where the truth is subjected to so much manipulation and massaged to fit the preferred narrative, it is difficult to know what to believe as a verifiable reality.

Yet, the very fact that there are intentional efforts to create and maintain this constant morphing of reality, is proof that those people want you to be subservient to their control, due to the chaos they create thru misinformation, disinformation, lack of information and misdirection of attention.

If you are stabbed in the back, you may never see the knife. That doesn't mean it's not there. You may only feel and see the effects of the stabbing, but your life is still on the line, even though you can't put your hand on the weapon, nor see your assailant.

Like so much of the coronavirus panic, the swirling whirlwind of BS around this election stinks to high heaven. The very same type distortions of the truth, by misinformation, disinformation, lack of information and misdirection of attention, are being utilized to prevent clarity regarding the election facts. That whirlwind has led to outrageous control being forced upon people, in the name of safety from the virus. 2A supporters, especially, should see and recognize this strategy for what it is. The election is proving that the strategy of whirlwind chaos and confusion is effective in other ways as well.

Every true American should want a clean & verifiable election. Those who don't want that, or don't care to fight for that, are simply UnAmerican. Not that that is uncommon these days. Very few see the principles of America are worth fighting for. What Principles? Freedom and self-determination, which requires truthfulness and integrity.

Every election official (and any government official) who is found derelict in their duty to protect the truthfulness & integrity of the ballots, in addition to jail time, should be banned for life from ever holding a position (local, state, federal) that is paid by the citizenry or provides any governmental services. These offenses are that serious.

Elections should have the same expectation of clarity & integrity as a jury. Those who are responsible for examining & counting the votes should be sequestered from any outside activity. During the period of time designated for this process, those involved should have no outside contacts or influences, in the same way the jury is to be protected from influence and prevented from such solicitation. ONLY those ballots that are directly and concurrently examined and counted by opposing representatives (like in a jury trial which has both a prosecutor and defense attorney) should be declared valid. Those that are disputed by the first examination should be subjected to a second, independent examination before they can be validated.

After this election, it should be obvious to any sane person that chaos & confusion destroy integrity. Unless every election process is designed to minimize the opportunity for fraud and following every election the examining & counting of ballots is done with checks & balances, to find and toss any fraudulent voting, our nation will be destroyed thru the utilization of the whirlwind strategy of chaos and confusion.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast