Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    (Cambria County)

Default Re: Barr: No evidence of fraud that would change election outcome

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    In today's world of constant lying, where the truth is subjected to so much manipulation and massaged to fit the preferred narrative, it is difficult to know what to believe as a verifiable reality.

Yet, the very fact that there are intentional efforts to create and maintain this constant morphing of reality, is proof that those people want you to be subservient to their control, due to the chaos they create thru misinformation, disinformation, lack of information and misdirection of attention.

If you are stabbed in the back, you may never see the knife. That doesn't mean it's not there. You may only feel and see the effects of the stabbing, but your life is still on the line, even though you can't put your hand on the weapon, nor see your assailant.

Like so much of the coronavirus panic, the swirling whirlwind of BS around this election stinks to high heaven. The very same type distortions of the truth, by misinformation, disinformation, lack of information and misdirection of attention, are being utilized to prevent clarity regarding the election facts. That whirlwind has led to outrageous control being forced upon people, in the name of safety from the virus. 2A supporters, especially, should see and recognize this strategy for what it is. The election is proving that the strategy of whirlwind chaos and confusion is effective in other ways as well.

Every true American should want a clean & verifiable election. Those who don't want that, or don't care to fight for that, are simply UnAmerican. Not that that is uncommon these days. Very few see the principles of America are worth fighting for. What Principles? Freedom and self-determination, which requires truthfulness and integrity.

Every election official (and any government official) who is found derelict in their duty to protect the truthfulness & integrity of the ballots, in addition to jail time, should be banned for life from ever holding a position (local, state, federal) that is paid by the citizenry or provides any governmental services. These offenses are that serious.

Elections should have the same expectation of clarity & integrity as a jury. Those who are responsible for examining & counting the votes should be sequestered from any outside activity. During the period of time designated for this process, those involved should have no outside contacts or influences, in the same way the jury is to be protected from influence and prevented from such solicitation. ONLY those ballots that are directly and concurrently examined and counted by opposing representatives (like in a jury trial which has both a prosecutor and defense attorney) should be declared valid. Those that are disputed by the first examination should be subjected to a second, independent examination before they can be validated.

After this election, it should be obvious to any sane person that chaos & confusion destroy integrity. Unless every election process is designed to minimize the opportunity for fraud and following every election the examining & counting of ballots is done with checks & balances, to find and toss any fraudulent voting, our nation will be destroyed thru the utilization of the whirlwind strategy of chaos and confusion.

Excellent points!

Isn't it possible that Biden won? In PA they want to throw out mail in ballots for being unconstitutional. I'll bet hundreds of thousands of legitimate, law abiding people voted that way. Should we throw out their votes on some bullshit technicality? As much as I want Trump to win, that's just not right. Also how is it every time someone says something not in line with Trump they are a "deep state traitor". Could this be a huge conspiracy, sure. Problem is only one person can keep a secret. I doubt a couple thousand can. Biden is your president like it or not.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    Isn't it possible that Biden won? In PA they want to throw out mail in ballots for being unconstitutional. I'll bet hundreds of thousands of legitimate, law abiding people voted that way. Should we throw out their votes on some bullshit technicality? As much as I want Trump to win, that's just not right. Also how is it every time someone says something not in line with Trump they are a "deep state traitor". Could this be a huge conspiracy, sure. Problem is only one person can keep a secret. I doubt a couple thousand can. Biden is your president like it or not.
    You deep state traitor!!!!!

Are rules just guidelines now? Why even write rules anymore if nobody is going to follow them. There is testimony from poll workers and observers talking about them trucking in mystery ballots to a bunch of other statistical anomalies and anybody with half a brain knows a guy that couldn't draw 10 people to an event isn't going to be more popular than Obama was by the tune of 10 million more votes.

https://spectator.us/reasons-why-the...eply-puzzling/

(Allegheny County)

Universal mail in voting should never have been allowed in the first place. There's no way to verify the person sending in said ballot was the one who actually received it. There's no way to tell if some one just drove down the street in Philly paying people $50 for their ballots then filling them all out and mailing them in.

The entire election process needs updated to the 21st century. I should be able to find out 1. that my vote was counted and 2. who my vote went to. No one else should be able to get this info. I don't know how to do it, but I'm sure if the eggheads in Silicon Valley took a week off from censoring conservatives and selling our personal information they could have it figured out in no time. Couple that with an ID requirement and our election would be relatively secure.

(Lehigh County)

Mail in ballots are not Constitutional; therefore people who used that method did not cast a valid vote.
    --ET

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    Universal mail in voting should never have been allowed in the first place. There's no way to verify the person sending in said ballot was the one who actually received it. There's no way to tell if some one just drove down the street in Philly paying people $50 for their ballots then filling them all out and mailing them in.

The entire election process needs updated to the 21st century. I should be able to find out 1. that my vote was counted and 2. who my vote went to. No one else should be able to get this info. I don't know how to do it, but I'm sure if the eggheads in Silicon Valley took a week off from censoring conservatives and selling our personal information they could have it figured out in no time. Couple that with an ID requirement and our election would be relatively secure.
    Do not need 21st century tech to accomplish all that.
    Hundreds year old tech called "paper" accomplishes all that.
    Also; upon registering to vote; a voter registration card is received. That's ID. Anyone who does not present that when arriving at the polls; does not get to vote.
    --ET

(York County)

I'll bring this over from another thread because the comment I made there applies here:
    What most people don't realize is that there need be no conspiracy to direct evil intentions. The very founding of this country was based on The People electing representatives with quality characters that would, above all else, work to protect the basic rights of the citizenry. They were to respect and protect the rights of the people they were to represent. But the electorate has failed in electing people of quality character and those who have been elected (with even a modicum of character) are stonewalled at every turn if they try to do the right thing.

No conspiracy is required to wreck the Freedom Train from the tracks. Every effort that subjugates The People to The Government has the same overall effect - the destruction of America. The ones who are piling lumber on the tracks to derail the Freedom Train do not need to coordinate with those who are trying to uncouple as many cars as possible. Both are working towards the same end of destroying America and no formal coordination of their efforts are necessary. The mindset of the arsonist who is looking to burn every boxcar on the Freedom Train is, essentially, the same mindset of the ones who are trying to blow up the tracks. All these efforts are destructive of the social order, the way of life and the government Of the People, By the People, For the People.

The problem with those who are looking for the 'organizers' of the conspiracy is that they will find no such group. But the mindset, so firmly fixed in the 'permanent' Deep State workers, allows them to work in concert to achieve their destructive goals. Like the terrorists we have seen, there may be some in the 'permanent' Deep State who work in interactive groups to destroy America, but most, simply by their mindset, can work totally independently from any coordination to achieve the same goals as might be presented in a group gathering.

The enemy is invisible because it's an attitude.
    And I'll bring this comment forward (from 4 years ago in a thread that is 7 years old - Founders Intention for Government) because it also applies here:

The principles of individualism, self-reliance and personal responsibility are missing.

The enemy is no longer 3 thousand miles away - It is within our sieve-like borders. Sixty thousand patriots (3% of 2M) may have been enough in 1776, but getting 10 million people today (3% of 350M) to put their fortunes, no less their lives, on the line may be a lot more difficult.

When the solution requires the thinking and attitude of millions of people to be similar to that of the Founding Fathers, that solution is extremely difficult to achieve - It may require the near collapse of our country to be "the right opportunity" for enough people to even begin to see THE problem as THEIR problem.

It is not incomprehensible that this country, built on the principles of inalienable rights, could be irretrievably lost. When those exact rights are no longer prized by it's powerful leaders, self-satisfied voters and deliberate anarchists, they will then be deemed privileges of the Federal largess and will be distributed only to those who support the continued Federal control of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

There may have been only a small number of men who contemplated and crafted the concepts of the Founding Principles, but, those expressed principles were readily embraced by a large percentage of the population because, as expressed, they matched a lifestyle principle which was already part of their lives. I have my doubts whether even a simple majority of US citizens have the principles of individualism, self-reliance and personal responsibility at the core of their daily lives.
    I continue to be amazed that people think those who choose policies (in public or private life) that destroy the founding principles and erode our basic Rights actually have the best interests of America on their minds. They are not simply working in a different way to implement the founding principles. They are, in fact, working to destroy those principles. After the past four years of constant attacks on those who try to promote the founding principles, of individualism, self-reliance and personal responsibility, anyone who continues to believe those attackers have the best interest of America in mind are simply deluded.

Conspiracy? No, it does not exist in the normal sense. But coordinated and/or independent cooperative acts of attack are certainly happening. Copycats and anarchists are both working for the same goals, with the same attitude.

I have no faith that The Government in any of it's forms still work For The People. Every branch is filled with those who believe in the Government Controlling The People. This attitude permeates every level of government from your local county commissioners right up thru the state into the federal level. We have to BEG for our RIGHTS (now seen as privileges) to be respected. That is destructive of America.

And, the Supreme Court, that is supposed to protect The People from their elected government representatives taking control from them, has demonstrated a willingness to simply join in the inter-branch struggle for supremacy of control. They have not fulfilled their role to Protect The People or to protect the founding principles.

It is a very disgusting situation we are now in. And few have the clarity of thought to recognize the reality of the danger.

(Delaware County)

So Arizona did a sampling & investigated 100,000 of the ballots in one county. 3% were found to have error..... Hmm! 3% sure is different from NO VOTER FRAUD you Dems & Libs keep lying about.

But, these people will continue silencing voices. It happens here. Those who truly care about our Nation & Constitution aren*t giving in this time. And all the truth will come out. CHEATERS don*t get rewarded. And we certainly should not give in on threat of violence, which is what you Dems love to do. You are the Party of Death! Always have been, always will be. You Dems are the Origional Nazi Party.
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

(Cambria County)

Should we throw out their votes on some bullshit technicality?
    It's not a bullshit technicality. The state representatives have the constitutional power to decide how electors are selected. The Republicans said they would expand mail-in voting, but only with signature/address/etc., verification to prevent fraud. The dems didn't like that, but republicans had majority, so that's how it passed.

Dems went to court, and lefty activist PASC eliminated verification requirements for mail-in ballots. But, COTUS clearly does not award the courts the power to decide how electors are selected. So, any mail-in vote that did not go through the verification is invalidated. The dems tried to cheat, it is blowing up in their face because their actions will have disenfranchised many voters (both living, and dead... but we'll never know because dems skirted verification).

Furthermore, our representatives wanted verification of the mail-in ballots, expressly for the purpose of avoiding fraud. Actions taken to circumvent efforts to stop fraud are... FRAUD!

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast