Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Barr: No evidence of fraud that would change election outcome

Quote Originally Posted by widgetman101 View Post
    Here you go - https://hereistheevidence.com/

This page consolidates a vast majority of what has been probably posted throughout the thread already. This stuff adds up and is obviously fraudulent activity all in the favor of Biden. There has also been multiple conferences throughout many states with people stating exactly what you're looking for. If the news was honest and not covering up for Biden maybe you'd have seen some of the clips of them talking about what they saw in real time.
    Thank you. There are some things on there that certainly sound suspicious. Unfortunately none of it amounts to proof.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Thank you. There are some things on there that certainly sound suspicious. Unfortunately none of it amounts to proof.
    The problem is you (the metaphorical you) investigate the evidence to get proof. But we're being told by the Biden camp and most of the major media that without PROOF you shouldn't investigate because it undermines confidence in the election.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by t1066 View Post
    The problem is you (the metaphorical you) investigate the evidence to get proof. But we're being told by the Biden camp and most of the major media that without PROOF you shouldn't investigate because it undermines confidence in the election.
    Investigate away I say. Not gonna effect whether or not I vote.

Quote Originally Posted by t1066 View Post
    kind of likre ummm say fabricated russian collusion? or a ukrainian phone call ?
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carnes View Post
    It's not a bullshit technicality. The state representatives have the constitutional power to decide how electors are selected. The Republicans said they would expand mail-in voting, but only with signature/address/etc., verification to prevent fraud. The dems didn't like that, but republicans had majority, so that's how it passed.

Dems went to court, and lefty activist PASC eliminated verification requirements for mail-in ballots. But, COTUS clearly does not award the courts the power to decide how electors are selected. So, any mail-in vote that did not go through the verification is invalidated. The dems tried to cheat, it is blowing up in their face because their actions will have disenfranchised many voters (both living, and dead... but we'll never know because dems skirted verification).

Furthermore, our representatives wanted verification of the mail-in ballots, expressly for the purpose of avoiding fraud. Actions taken to circumvent efforts to stop fraud are... FRAUD!
    That’s not what happened; but okay.

The PA supremes said “you cannot pitch a ballot only on a signature mismatch.”

Red counties did as much as they could anyway. They set the ballots aside. Some allowed them to be cured. Some did not.

Your version of the Trump procedural lie is already struck out at scotus for this election.

Now, the reality of it is that the non-insane wing of the Republican Party realized that mail in voting would massively favor them. It did: they expanded their legislative majorities and won row offices for the first time in 10 years.

The most offensive part of this tale is that signature matching for in person voting is the same standard. The only difference is that in red counties, because they want to suppress the vote, some didn’t allow a cure.

The “the Supreme Court ruined it” is intellectually dishonest dancing for low information voters.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post
    That*s not what happened; but okay.

The PA supremes said *you cannot pitch a ballot only on a signature mismatch.*

Red counties did as much as they could anyway. They set the ballots aside. Some allowed them to be cured. Some did not.

Your version of the Trump procedural lie is already struck out at scotus for this election.

Now, the reality of it is that the non-insane wing of the Republican Party realized that mail in voting would massively favor them. It did: they expanded their legislative majorities and won row offices for the first time in 10 years.

The most offensive part of this tale is that signature matching for in person voting is the same standard. The only difference is that in red counties, because they want to suppress the vote, some didn*t allow a cure.

The *the Supreme Court ruined it* is intellectually dishonest dancing for low information voters.
    Just like this entire post from you.

The only people called to cure their ballots were blue dems in liberal democrat areas.

Just another democrat showing up and pretending to be the republican arbiter of truth.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Just like this entire post from you.

The only people called to cure their ballots were blue dems in liberal democrat areas.

Just another democrat showing up and pretending to be the republican arbiter of truth.
    That*s like seeing your sibling get one extra present and demanding that mom takes everything back to the store. Every poling place is different. Some people waited for hours, others didn*t. Some people have more competent election workers, others not. That doesn*t mean that the votes aren*t valid or that we throw out the whole system. Frankly, people should take some personal responsibility. If you live in a county that doesn*t cure ballots, and you really want your vote to count, take the time to do it right.

also, you can be a gun owner and not like trump/republicans. Doesn*t make them wrong or the enemy.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Dog View Post
    also, you can be a gun owner and not like trump/republicans. Doesn*t make them wrong or the enemy.
    No, no, no. Haven*t you heard ??? If you aren*t on your knees at the alter of Trump, you are a liberty hating, Clinton loving, low IQ, snowflake liberal type that hugs trees. *Think exactly like I do or you are wrong and evil. By the way, I believe in freedom and live and let live*.

It*s amazing how people sound EXACTLY like the people they claim to detest.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    No, no, no. Haven*t you heard ??? If you aren*t on your knees at the alter of Trump, you are a liberty hating, Clinton loving, low IQ, snowflake liberal type that hugs trees. *Think exactly like I do or you are wrong and evil. By the way, I believe in freedom and live and let live*.

It*s amazing how people sound EXACTLY like the people they claim to detest.
    It's sort of hard not to come to that conclusion when there's a mountain of evidence presented and we get back "That doesn't amount to proof". Everything presented is like smoke alarms going off all over the country while you're sitting there saying but I don't see a fire anywhere. All we're saying is lets investigate all these reports and see if there are fires. We clearly see smoke but nobody wants to dive in and see if there are fires present (Fraud).

Do you consider this video proof? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ9YGSMY2xg

There are none so blind as he who will not see.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast