Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Default Re: Barr: No evidence of fraud that would change election outcome

Quote Originally Posted by tourrider View Post
    Is the DOJ actively investigating any of the election crap?
    Husseins doj? I dont think so.

(Bucks County)

Here is what actually happened: Republicans trusted the election process until it became clear what the outcome was.
    Funny, I seem to recall quite a bit of Republican apprehension about mail-in votes well prior to election returns reported.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by tourrider View Post
    Is the DOJ actively investigating any of the election crap?
    DOJ Fires Back At News Orgs Claiming Voter Fraud Probes Are Over: That’s Not What AG Barr Said

The Department of Justice responded to media organizations who reported on Tuesday that the DOJ had concluded its investigation into allegations of voter fraud and had found no evidence, saying that claim was incorrect.

“Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election,” a DOJ spokesperson said in a statement. “That is not what the Associated Press reported nor what the Attorney General stated. The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible.”
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/doj-f...t-ag-barr-said

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Funny, I seem to recall quite a bit of Republican apprehension about mail-in votes well prior to election returns reported.
    Among the large republican majorities who enacted it in both houses of the legislature? Among the smart ones who knew that having Trump tell people not to vote by mail in a pandemic was the electoral equivalent of actual seppuku?

People who prior to the arrival of the populist mob called themselves Republican had apprehension only because the guy at the top tried unsuccessfully to ruin the election for all of them, leastwise in PA as it pertains to mail in ballots.

(York County)

I have no confidence going forward in the integrity of the process. Mail in ballots are only as trustworthy as the person(s) responsible for monitoring them. I believe that PA officials are corrupt in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Dog View Post
    https://apnews.com/article/election-...1a9061a6c7f49d

I think some people here need to see this. It’s over. Try again in 2022, 2024. Maybe pick a candidate who isn’t so terrible. He’s lying to protect his ego, set up the narrative for his next endeavor, and to preemptively paint Biden as illegitimate. That’s it. If they actually ANY evidence for these fraud claims it would have shown up in court. It’s just another big “bombshell” after another that never amounts to anything. It’s all lies.

Yeah, Barr is deep state or whatever qanon BS you want to spout. Turn off newsmax and go take
    a walk outside. It will be good for you.

And I’m a registered libertarian, voted L or R every election til this one and I’ll vote L next time too. but yeah I’m a liberal cuck or whatever insults make you feel better about picking a loser. Anyways, have a good night you salty people.
    Maybe come back with a better rep amount.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

(Warren County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    Why can't some of us believe this isn't completely over yet? I would compare this to the left telling us to accept and unify with Biden. Maybe I dont want to accept that; how does that hurt anyone else? I know it's a polarizing topic right now on poofa, but why can't both camps of people exist here? At the end of the day, we both want the same thing.
    Because Trump is still fighting and stands a good chance of winning.

If he doesn't win, look for blood to flow.
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    If he doesn't win, look for blood to flow.
    The people at Four Seasons Total Landscaping had a special on liberty trees, but you missed it by a few weeks.

(Delaware County)

Voter fraud is one of those things that rarely presents itself as a neatly wrapped up gift with ribbon and a bow, ready to be gifted. The devil is in the details, the machines, the software, the people who develop a conscience after committing the fraud.

Philadelphia had a case in 1994. The fraud was so blatant and tied back directly to the Democrat running for office. A Federal judge ruled against him, after he appeared to win the election, and gave the win to his opponent. Philadelphia continues to be the corrupt city it was then, even today.

(York County)

If voting by mail is so secure, we can start letting FFL's do electronic background checks and send our gun to our house in the MAIL. Right?

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast