Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Barr: No evidence of fraud that would change election outcome

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I stand practically alone on this forum as to not believing the fraud claims, yet I will resist Biden all the way. I have no interest in "unifying" or "olive branches" or whatever the fuck else they want me to accept as a Trump voter. They have him zero help, support, or credit for 4 years, I will repay them in kind in the next 4 years. I can believe the election wasn't "stolen" and #notmypresident Biden at the same time.
    IMO - I think this is more about exposing any bullshit the left is playing and less about changing the election results. Do I want Trump to magically win again? fuck yeah I do - but the longer term play here is to make sure whatever fuckery these assholes played, and I really believe there was a significant amount and has been for years, needs to be exposed so it doesn't happen again. Any future election depends on it.
    -Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Question......in 4 years is there a reset ??? They jerked Trump for 4 years, you hope they Jerk Biden for 4 years, is everything even in 2024 and whoever wins gets a fair chance ???
    I don't know. I've accepted that this is probably the way it is from now on. The days of repubs and democrats actually working together are over. The extremes of both sides make it impossible.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Dog View Post
    https://apnews.com/article/election-...1a9061a6c7f49d

I think some people here need to see this. It’s over. Try again in 2022, 2024. Maybe pick a candidate who isn’t so terrible. He’s lying to protect his ego, set up the narrative for his next endeavor, and to preemptively paint Biden as illegitimate. That’s it. If they actually ANY evidence for these fraud claims it would have shown up in court. It’s just another big “bombshell” after another that never amounts to anything. It’s all lies.

Yeah, Barr is deep state or whatever qanon BS you want to spout. Turn off newsmax and go take
    a walk outside. It will be good for you.

And I’m a registered libertarian, voted L or R every election til this one and I’ll vote L next time too. but yeah I’m a liberal cuck or whatever insults make you feel better about picking a loser. Anyways, have a good night you salty people.
    Well, I hope you like the President you helped elect. He's on his way to making white males a minority in the executive branch of government.
    He's even worse than Obammy. Must be taking orders from Soros or Bloomberg.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I stand practically alone on this forum as to not believing the fraud claims, yet I will resist Biden all the way. I have no interest in "unifying" or "olive branches" or whatever the fuck else they want me to accept as a Trump voter. They gave him zero help, support, or credit for 4 years, I will repay them in kind in the next 4 years. I can believe the election wasn't "stolen" and #notmypresident Biden at the same time.
    As we understand, Barr has to say what he's saying and you have to say what you're saying. Barr is trying to keep confidence in a broken voting system so things won't get chaotic and out of hand and he is also exercising self preservation. The attacks on Barr if he were to come out and show all the evidence of the massive fraud would put himself and his family at risk. This is about power and money and if you buck the system you will pay with the your life or the lives of your family. It's how things work. No one without a reason or is delusional believes that Dopey Joe won the election without massive fraud. Even if it's racist, math won't permit the delusion. When people look back to this time they will understand this is the time the country was lost and the evidence will be available to them.
    Last edited by JenniferG; December 2nd, 2020 at 12:52 AM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Because you guys were getting way out there with the political craziness, or maybe I finally noticed it. Talking about guns is cool but god damn a lot of you people are living in crazyville. It felt nice to step away for a few years. The election got me curious so I stopped back in.
    So you were tired of political posts that you take 8years off and the first post back you make a political post.... what's next you gonna post some 22lr for a dollar per round like these other posters that havemt been active in ages?

(Delaware County)

https://apnews.com/article/election-...1a9061a6c7f49d

I think some people here need to see this. It’s over. Try again in 2022, 2024. Maybe pick a candidate who isn’t so terrible. He’s lying to protect his ego, set up the narrative for his next endeavor, and to preemptively paint Biden as illegitimate. That’s it. If they actually ANY evidence for these fraud claims it would have shown up in court. It’s just another big “bombshell” after another that never amounts to anything. It’s all lies.

Yeah, Barr is deep state or whatever qanon BS you want to spout. Turn off newsmax and go take
    a walk outside. It will be good for you.

And I’m a registered libertarian, voted L or R every election til this one and I’ll vote L next time too. but yeah I’m a liberal cuck or whatever insults make you feel better about picking a loser. Anyways, have a good night you salty people.

Oh look...another Libertarian traitor! “I voted L or R in every election, blah, blah, blah...” uh huh... sure.... except the one that actually mattered. Lincoln project LOSERS! Seriously. What are you even here for? Traitors like you selling are country from us. Once again, YOU are the problem. Low life, scumbags who get off on baby murder. Bet you have a BLM poster in your room...in your Mom’s basement, don’t you?
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    Oh look...another Libertarian traitor! *I voted L or R in every election, blah, blah, blah...* uh huh... sure.... except the one that actually mattered. Lincoln project LOSERS! Seriously. What are you even here for? Traitors like you selling are country from us. Once again, YOU are the problem. Low life, scumbags who get off on baby murder. Bet you have a BLM poster in your room...in your Mom*s basement, don*t you?
    Personal attack much?

I think this post highlights more of the "real" problem, not only here but in the entire country.

(Bucks County)

"...vote L next time too" no matter who they offer on the L ticket, but I'm not mindless. I'm the perfect educated voter. That sum it up?
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Supposedly. all kanyay wests votes went to biden.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    "...vote L next time too" no matter who they offer on the L ticket, but I'm not mindless. I'm the perfect educated voter. That sum it up?
    See what I mean about salty?

I vote libertarian because the assumption that the 2 major parties are the only choice is ridiculous. I also usually have enough that I dislike about each candidate that it doesn’t really matter which one gets in, there will be plenty to complain about. So if two normal candidates run next time, I’m voting L. If trump runs again, I guess we will see.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast