Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Default Re: Barr: No evidence of fraud that would change election outcome

Nobody notices alot of topics like this have been started by members that havent posted in YEARS

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    Why can't some of us believe this isn't completely over yet? I would compare this to the left telling us to accept and unify with Biden. Maybe I dont want to accept that; how does that hurt anyone else? I know it's a polarizing topic right now on poofa, but why can't both camps of people exist here? At the end of the day, we both want the same thing.
    The people who would demand that of you, shows their truest allegiances.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    Nobody notices alot of topics like this have been started by members that havent posted in YEARS
    All part of the plan to demoralize the enemy and prevent teamwork.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    Because you guys were getting way out there with the political craziness, or maybe I finally noticed it. Talking about guns is cool but god damn a lot of you people are living in crazyville. It felt nice to step away for a few years. The election got me curious so I stopped back in.

(Delaware County)

For Trump fans, I believe that he has every legal right to challenge the validity of the election. I hope he rides it out to the end. You are certainly entitled to stay in the fight and not give up along with him. But come Jan 20th, I firmly believe the Biden/Harris era will begin. And much like Clinton fans four years ago......you ain*t gotta like it, but it is what it is. Now I have heard folks in here sing Barr*s praises, but now because he said something that doesn*t fall in line with Trump, he is part of the *Deep State*.

Any voting fraud should be prosecuted and exposed. But even if that happen, clearly it wouldn*t have affected the results. So either EVERY election board in states Trump lost, including Republican led ones must be part of the same conspiracy, or Trump simply lost. Personally I think folks have been afraid to post anything against Trump here for fear of being *piled on* by most here. And and I must say, they would probably be right. There are some on this board who go to name calling and degrading folks for opinions that don*t fall in line with their beliefs. Kind of sad really, cause they sound just like the *snowflakes* they claim to hate for doing the same exact thing.

I am an adult, so I don*t take things said here personally or to heart. A lot of folks will say things in this room and on line in general that wouldn*t say to someone in real life cause they know it wouldn*t go well. But I do believe that most here are good folks that mean well.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Dog View Post
    Because you guys were getting way out there with the political craziness, or maybe I finally noticed it. Talking about guns is cool but god damn a lot of you people are living in crazyville. It felt nice to step away for a few years. The election got me curious so I stopped back in.
    Maybe another break is warranted if this is your first order of business upon returning...

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    Why can't some of us believe this isn't completely over yet? I would compare this to the left telling us to accept and unify with Biden. Maybe I dont want to accept that; how does that hurt anyone else? I know it's a polarizing topic right now on poofa, but why can't both camps of people exist here? At the end of the day, we both want the same thing.
    I stand practically alone on this forum as to not believing the fraud claims, yet I will resist Biden all the way. I have no interest in "unifying" or "olive branches" or whatever the fuck else they want me to accept as a Trump voter. They gave him zero help, support, or credit for 4 years, I will repay them in kind in the next 4 years. I can believe the election wasn't "stolen" and #notmypresident Biden at the same time.
    Last edited by Justin///M; December 1st, 2020 at 11:39 PM.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I stand practically alone on this forum as to not believing the fraud claims, yet I will resist Biden all the way. I have no interest in "unifying" or "olive branches" or whatever the fuck else they want me to accept as a Trump voter. They have him zero help, support, or credit for 4 years, I will repay them in kind in the next 4 years. I can believe the election wasn't "stolen" and #notmypresident Biden at the same time.
    Question......in 4 years is there a reset ??? They jerked Trump for 4 years, you hope they Jerk Biden for 4 years, is everything even in 2024 and whoever wins gets a fair chance ???

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    Maybe another break is warranted if this is your first order of business upon returning...
    And his point was just proven.......LMAO.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast