Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Default Relic Hunter/Firing line

Ok make up your own mind. The last time I was there was before they moved. I got a good giggle over prices but shit was selling so *shrug*. The extra 3 min to find the new place is not worth it to me.

They did piss off a chunk of people who complained on a local FB page when they got way ahead of 2020 price war. SO they did what any self-respecting shop would do after failing to defend itself on the page.
    It sued 5 members of the page!
    IT LOST. Quickly

From one of them-
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Relic Hunter/Firing line

I bought a gun there, but never again.... When I asked them some questions about a new gun I bought from them, they pretty much blew me off and didnt even ask me to bring it in...

That and the thug crowd from Allentown that seems to populate their range....

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Ok make up your own mind. The last time I was there was before they moved. I got a good giggle over prices but shit was selling so *shrug*. The extra 3 min to find the new place is not worth it to me.

They did piss off a chunk of people who complained on a local FB page when they got way ahead of 2020 price war. SO they did what any self-respecting shop would do after failing to defend itself on the page.
    IT LOST. Quickly

From one of them-
    How to make friends and influence people?
    You're a sanctimonious hypocrite of a bible-spouting blackmailer !

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post

IT LOST. Quickly

From one of them-
    Yes yes I know Zombie thread, but yea this place they are something else, always quick to get ahead of the price gouging when it the time is right. I remember when they had one of their 2nd amendment rallies at their shop, he got up there and said the local News paper The Morning Call and the liberal media was the enemy which may be true, but on their Facebook page he proudly posted pictures of them and other shop employees in the private box of The Morning Call Box at the Iron Pigs and the Phantoms arenas, lol I have no idea why people go to that shop, as you said they are always marked way higher then Boyers and other shops around.
    IANAL