Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: MP5 Bag

(Bucks County)

Default MP5 Bag

Looking for recommendations or options on a messenger style type bag that is capable of holding a MP5 (full size) with a retractable stock/folding stock. Not looking for anything 'tactical'. The more low profile the better. Thanks.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: MP5 Bag

Quote Originally Posted by ERMedic View Post
    Looking for recommendations or options on a messenger style type bag that is capable of holding a MP5 (full size) with a retractable stock/folding stock. Not looking for anything 'tactical'. The more low profile the better. Thanks.
    https://www.511tactical.com/covert-b...fault_products

I run one of these for my scorpion S1. It's a little weird I guess, probably not the greatest thing ever. It does fit my Scorp (7.75" barrel) with folding ACR stock plus 35rd magpul mag in it, a suppressor, 6 mags(two not in pockets, and pockets for additional stuff. Makes a very nice grab and go for it. Would fit other PCC/SMG as well. Can add stuff to it for more organization, but I dont EDC it or anything, so no experience there.

May be a bit larger than you intend.

There's probably better choices, but this one is build pretty solid, kinda weird with the roll top, doesn't scream tactical. Just looks like a large padded laptop bag.
    Last edited by Duece McCracken; November 30th, 2020 at 05:14 PM.
    Mostly browsing these days, and expanding the collection.

Default Re: MP5 Bag

i use vertx bags and have had great success with them - GHM9 fits well.

https://vertx.com/concealed-carry-bags-and-packs