Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Stopping the Steal - request to contact your state senators & reps

I don't live in PA, but I have family that do. Please, in the name of liberty and saving our Republic, contact your PA state senators and representatives and tell them to get behind Sen. Mastriano's efforts to throw out the fraudulent results and send Republican PA electors! The big risk is that there are too many weak-kneed and easily intimidated Republican state legislators that don't have the courage to stand up for what is right, and will allow this election to be stolen! They need to hear from their constituents. Thank you!

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Stopping the Steal - request to contact your state senators & reps

(Berks County)

Been doing just that since the week after the election, as are thousands of patriots across the state. I'm urging anyone I talk with to do the same, as well. Thank you for reminding us about it!

Emailed my Senator and Representative. This is important. If the GOP will not stand tall now when it is within their power, why do they think the GOP is even going to exist as a political power of substance in 2021? They think that the world is going back to before where self-interested RINOs get rich by supporting the Democrat agenda while pretending to oppose it. Shortsighted.