Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Ballot dump: 570,000 votes for Biden with 3,200 for Trump

I watched some of the testimony with Giuliani and some PA house members. I've been interested in the legal challenges to the election, and am curious if these numbers are legitimate. Some articles that I read say Trump's attorney's are using information that's been disproven; however, I cannot find that the ballot dump has been disproven. I do believe there was fraud. I do believe the media lies, and is in on the fraud. Some articles that I read state that the lawyers are presenting information that has already been disproven.

The numbers from the ballot dump are astonishing. If accurate, they should be enough to raise concerns for any sensible person. And, if accurate, those numbers should make a strong case for fraud. But, I can't find much information other than sites using the info for a headline, and showing the video.

(Franklin County)

Default Re: Ballot dump: 570,000 votes for Biden with 3,200 for Trump

I'm finding it difficult to find a lot of valuable info. There must be a serious media and tech blackout campaign in effect.
    The Hostler

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    I'm finding it difficult to find a lot of valuable info. There must be a serious media and tech blackout campaign in effect.
    They are indeed doing their best to obscure, limit visibility, or downright hide any info that does not support their chosen viewpoint...
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Westmoreland County)

The only thing I can find is the media claiming that Giuliani stated that 600,000 illegal votes were cast for Trump. They label this as a lie by Giuliani. To me, it seems the media is on a misinformation campaign. Giuliani may have been referencing the PA votes; however, the media makes no mention of that. The media states that Giuliani claimed 600,000 illegal votes were cast, and that this claim was false. It's a word game. The media isn't refuting Giuliani's claim that a ballot dump occurred, and that 570,000 of those votes were for Biden while only 3,200 were for Trump. They are slyly trying to refute this by stating Giuliani made a false claim of 600,000 illegal votes--hoping that the person reading will see that and equate that claim to Pennsylvania's ballot dump---it's not the same claim.

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    Www.NoAgendaShow.com

Search engine.
    https://noagendaquest.com/
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Clearfield County)

Well considering the media has been flat out lying about fraud since the start I don't know why anyone expects them to stop now.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

There's already a thread for this: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=366900