Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default AR-500 Armor complete failure to ship order from SEPT 6

I ordered a light weight vest carrier and two plates from AR-500 Armor on Sept 6th, and they stated a 6-8 week fulfillment time, Its now NOV the 25th,
    Throughout this time frame that keep sending me emails that they are beating the 6-8 well time frame in most cases, At this time being November the 25th, They are 10+ week from my Sept 6th order date and they will state that my order is delayed and they will offer no real ship time, YET they are having SALES and DISCOUNTS on carriers and plated and a Black Friday sale which the same items I ordered is cheaper, They DO NOT answer phone calls and I am left with no real answers,
    DO NOT order from them as your is not ready and will not be for a long time,
    I am frustrated and would like to get a manager there on the phone, YET they DO NOT answer phones, they DO SELL you items and are having DISCOUNT sales on items you just wont get in any real time frame,
    Save yourself some hassle and find someone else to order from and stay away from the mess I am in,
    Thanks all and have a nice Holiday season and stay safe!
    Sincerely
    Peter B

Default Re: AR-500 Armor complete failure to ship order from SEPT 6

Always frustrating dealing with companies when there is poor contact. I know you called them, have you emailed them? Sometimes contact is better this way.

https://www.ar500armor.com/contact/

(Clinton County)

Welcome to the ordering armor club. I think this is standard across the board in my experience. I went through bulletproofzone for some Spartan Armor stuff, same deal.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

A few years back I had the same issue. Very long wait. However I did call and speak to someone and got an update.
    After that I purchased some other items knowing the wait time would be long. so anyone thinking of getting plates just know you will be waiting months... Aside from the wait time I am happy with the product.
    ΑΣΦ

(Monroe County)

Ordered around the same time, they recently sent an email saying expect delivery mid December

(York County)

Try shellback tactical, if it says it*s in stock on their website, it*s in stock and will usually ship out that day. I was able to snag some level 4 plates and a banshee plate carrier in June this year.

(Monroe County)

Back in August 2014 I bought a set up from them that was marked as "in stock", but I did not receive until sometime in October. It was IIIA front and back plates, curved and extra spall coating and the carrier. They did not have the III+ back then or I would have ordered them.

I ordered better plates, III+, plus side plates this past August (early) and finally received it about a week ago.

It's the way they are because they are busier than most, but you will get it.

(Lancaster County)

While you're waiting...order these

(Philadelphia County)

Its just not good business practice, I even altered my order to items which were "In Stock"
    While I am typically a very understanding guy, I feel like Im the nice guy and they wont meet 1/2 way, They just delay my items and take more orders.
    They will not take phone calls, Ive called about 12 times in the past 2 months and they simply don't reply Via Phone, Email is just a sob story and Im tired of this,
    Next I contact the BBB over this, Last week I asked that they give me a firm date by Dec,1. or give me a full and immediate refund,
    If not, I file with the BBB.

(Clinton County)

I still think your expectations are too high and you're pissing into the wind. Hell, I'm sitting on a plate I couldn't return STILL from almost a year ago because I couldn't get the return information. I don't even DARE send it off in the mail never to see anything from it again. Need a 6x8 plate? Lol
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast