Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Antifa saying they are shutting down Pittsburgh if Trump doesn't concede by Sunda

Quote Originally Posted by X Hunter View Post
    Making terroristic threats on social media is not a good idea.
    Shows a lack of leadership ability and a disregard for the well being of the people that are with you.
    Back in the '80s, RCP was all about creating "martyrs", trying to talk gullible Black people into starting an "uprising" against the Chicago PD who never need an excuse to kill us in the first place.
    Je suis Charles Martel.

Default Re: Antifa saying they are shutting down Pittsburgh if Trump doesn't concede by Sunda

Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    That's what makes Antifa a real threat. There is no disclosed leadership.
    Disclosed by THEM.

Back in the early 2000s, the membership list of the neo-Nazi National Alliance got leaked and posted on the internet. Strangely, there were a few cops on the list, but I digress.

All it takes is for a couple of those Call of Duty Khmer Rouge to have a falling out over an Xbox or the "affections" of a ten year old boy, and all their shit could be flapping in the wind.

You don't need much OPSEC when nobody's looking. The cops in Democrat shit holes aren't looking. I'll bet 4Chan IS.
    Je suis Charles Martel.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    Disclosed by THEM.

Back in the early 2000s, the membership list of the neo-Nazi National Alliance got leaked and posted on the internet. Strangely, there were a few cops on the list, but I digress.

All it takes is for a couple of those Call of Duty Khmer Rouge to have a falling out over an Xbox or the "affections" of a ten year old boy, and all their shit could be flapping in the wind.

You don't need much OPSEC when nobody's looking. The cops in Democrat shit holes aren't looking. I'll bet 4Chan IS.
    I don't think the leaders of Antifa play xbox. I think they're more sophisticated than you think. They've done a good job of keeping themselves isolated and staying away from everything.

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    That is exactly what makes these folks dangerous... They literally have nothing to lose, unlike responsible citizens with jobs, homes, and families, so they can do stupid stuff and not worry about the consequences. Especially when they believe they can get away with not being prosecuted or punished...
    IMO, if the DOJ / LEO powers that be WANTED to, the could have that asshole in cuffs in a few hours. He's got a website, and just about every social media account there is listed on it. Plus you know they know his cell phone, even if he uses a steady sequence of burners. They know his haunts, and whose couch he crashes on.

.Gov just needs to WANT to make an example of him.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Lackawanna County)

The Antifa "leadership" simply adopted and refined recruitment methods of gangs. It's easy to find losers with dead-end jobs (or no jobs), who come from broken families. These faceless and nameless "soldiers" want to "belong" to something bigger than they are. They buy a black hoodie and now they "belong" to a group that they can feel like they have something in common with, a purpose if you will. A lot of these folks are mentally "damaged goods" with addiction and other problems (misfits). Causing trouble is how they gain "attention" in society.

Are they dangerous? Yes, because they are unstable. Never underestimate the nutjobs. Ask any LEO about how unpredictable these folks are (they see them everyday).

They have mostly been operating unchallenged. As Mike Tyson said "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth" If they piss enough people off that have real weapons they may start a fight they really don't want and can't win.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    They have mostly been operating unchallenged. As Mike Tyson said "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth" If they piss enough people off that have real weapons they may start a fight they really don't want and can't win.
    Actually, that did already happen in Kenosha and the law has sided with the hooligans.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(York County)

The point I was making by posting the Wapo article about him was that the article made it clear that this guy is clearly a loser, unwanted, and nobody cares about him. If he were to disappear off the face of the earth it would keep turning and nobody would bat an eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Actually, that did already happen in Kenosha and the law has sided with the hooligans.
    Kyle slowed them down for a little. lol

(Juniata County)

Guess I*ll make sure my gear is packed for a Pittsburg deployment.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast