Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: Zastava ZPAP92 pistol

What type of pistol brace are you using with it? I ordered the 1913 rail adapter and was thinking of the SB TF1913 triangular folding brace but afraid the recoil of the 7.62x39 will make the brace flex.

(Allegheny County)

I recently picked up a ZPAP92 with the drilled receiver. Slapped a 1913 rail adaptor on it and got a SB TF1913. I really wanted the triangle folding brace and this one fits the bill nicely. I haven't noticed Flex while I'm shooting. I have just under 500 round through it with the brace on so it's still fairly new. I have done some dynamic shooting drills and again no noticible flex. Only problem I had was not putting enough lock tight on the rail adaptor and having it jiggle loose...twice...that's all me though.
    I am really happy with the ZPAP92. I think I'm going to get some sight paint on it. Those little circle sights just ain't easy for me to see.

(Philadelphia County)

its hilarious to me how ppl will ignore a deal in front of them... essentially $900 for this yet my brand new special edition distributor-dressed (classic firearms) draco 12.5" with magpul furniture, hogue ak pistol grip, rear receiver pair buffer tube adapter w/ buffer tube + sb brace, and stubby muzzle brake sat unsold on these forums for $1100 - lol... so what do you think you will drop cash-wise to get that brace, adapter, grip change, furniture change, and muzzle device? $200? (not likely)... whatever...

and the m92 is like 2 lbs heavier and not better in any way (need yugo specific parts too)

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    its hilarious to me how ppl will ignore a deal in front of them... essentially $900 for this yet my brand new special edition distributor-dressed (classic firearms) draco 12.5" with magpul furniture, hogue ak pistol grip, rear receiver pair buffer tube adapter w/ buffer tube + sb brace, and stubby muzzle brake sat unsold on these forums for $1100 - lol... so what do you think you will drop cash-wise to get that brace, adapter, grip change, furniture change, and muzzle device? $200? (not likely)... whatever...

and the m92 is like 2 lbs heavier and not better in any way (need yugo specific parts too)
    I hear your frustration. I see you post a bunch of firearms I am interested in. But your clear on the other side of the state and I F***ing hate dealing with shipping and arranging FFL...
    I love finding firearms on this forum and meeting up for transfer. If I was in your neck of the woods I would have definitely been persuaded to get a 9mm revolver by now....

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomous View Post
    I hear your frustration. I see you post a bunch of firearms I am interested in. But your clear on the other side of the state and I F***ing hate dealing with shipping and arranging FFL...
    I love finding firearms on this forum and meeting up for transfer. If I was in your neck of the woods I would have definitely been persuaded to get a 9mm revolver by now....
    appreciate that. if it means anything, i have the shipping thing down and my FFL works it out very well - any time you see something I have listed, I will do my best to work with you (or any forum members) to make the sale easy and stress-free.

(Allegheny County)

Well this thread did it... I went ahead and snagged a ZPAP92 from Atlantic. $850 shipped to my FFL. Should be able to pick it up on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post

I checked out your FS posting for the draco as well. Great gun, decent value, just personally not my style. Hope it finds a good home though!

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by planigan View Post
    Well this thread did it... I went ahead and snagged a ZPAP92 from Atlantic. $850 shipped to my FFL. Should be able to pick it up on Friday.

I checked out your FS posting for the draco as well. Great gun, decent value, just personally not my style. Hope it finds a good home though!

thanks, it's SPF to a forum member but not at listed price. might have some new items for sale soon (bond arms roughneck 9mm w additional 410/45LC barrel + the converted 9mm kimber k6s 3inch revolver, not sure)

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by planigan View Post
    Let us know how you like it after received.

(Wayne County)

So i picked it up today at my FFL and put just 30 rounds through it. I shot it without the brace, very mild recoil definitely not over gassed. One thing I noticed is that its extremely loud. Accuracy wise I dont know yet i just shot a 12 by 20" plate from about 25 yards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12