Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Interesting New Lawsuit Filed In PaState Court by PA GOP Challenge mail votes

The Machine is Vast , Evidence to show wrong will never be accepted if it shows wrong by those in charge of insuring that things go as they plan .
    Who Judges the Judges ? Obviously not We The People .

(Franklin County)

Default Re: Interesting New Lawsuit Filed In PaState Court by PA GOP Challenge mail votes

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post
    Can you post one of these *sources?*
    I found an explanation on Snopes, which I am skeptical of whether it's agreeing or disagreeing with something I'm trying to prove.

This stuff is unserious. They are playing for the fish at the table.
    Unfortunately, I agree. I do believe there were a variety of shenanigans in different states, perhaps even enough to change the result, but this isn't the cheaters' first go-round, and I believe they do most of their work in ways that can't be reliably undone, even if indisputably discovered. The other sad thing is, I wholeheartedly believe that the courts would readily accept at least some of these lame challenges if the Dems were the beneficiaries. I do not have faith in our courts. AT ALL.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Chester County)

The whole truth is the deep state wanted to make sure they got rid of Trump and all cooperated to put things back to the omao state of affairs of managing the decline of the USA. You can argue over the manner in which it was done all day long. Our system of voting is now at the point of being pointless. The deep state controls the voter rolls, the machines and the counting. They will most likely succeed in Making America China Again. Trump was just a bump in their road. Put your masks on and get your shot. Baaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaa
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Indiana County)

Let me posit an alternate theory.

For the first time in the history of the world, the PA legislature managed to do something almost right. Right before a history making pandemic they managed to mandate changes to the election code which made it more secure and significantly easier for people to vote.

Where it went bad:

1. The Cheeto turned on vote by mail. Thus republicans didn’t do it. Democrats and people who believe covid is real vote in droves this way.

2. The PASC helped itself to the late ballot deadline. (Alito did what he did on the ballot segregation so that it left the option of a remedy without them, and to avoid having to take it up if the outcome didn’t change because of them.)

3. The Republican legislature was unwilling to move on pre-canvassing as a result of 2.

4. It’s a stupid high turnout, which means because #3, it’ll take a few weeks to count.

5. All the resultant BS about “fraud,”’this lawsuit, etc.

Because of the manner in which the mail ins are tracked and that data being public, there is a very specific reason nobody has alleged “fraud.” From a data transparency perspective, this is the most open and auditable election the state has ever seen.

On this lawsuit: never mind that Act 77 was constitutional, explain to me why Parnell texted me telling me to vote by mail if it was unconstitutional? He had actual, not theoretical, unclean hands.
    Exactly.
    In four years trump has his followers believing that anything he wants them to believe simply because he says it's true. The real "fake-news" comes from the source that have made it their place to support his lies, applaud his behavior, and do their very best to discredit anyone who dares question the orangeman. Biden would not have stood a chance against a more stable republican candidate.

trump ruined his chance of being reelected through his own acts. Bragging about what you claim are your accomplishments, putting oneself before the country (and the party), and trying to use a divided country as your tool proved to be a losing strategy for the guy. Let's hope for a divide government so that neither party can do all the damage their plans would do.

(Bradford County)

^^^^

This. I don't know what can and can not be proven, legally. And it probably doesn't matter much; this was a Trump takedown executed by BOTH sides who just wanted to make sure he did not serve a second term.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    The whole truth is the deep state wanted to make sure they got rid of Trump and all cooperated to put things back to the omao state of affairs of managing the decline of the USA.
    That was not alleged in any court filing in the instant case.

You can argue over the manner in which it was done all day long.
    In this case, there are no disputed facts. There are basically two issues of law:

1. Was the challenge timely? Unabashedly no. Laches, dirty hands on the part of the plaintiffs, etc.
    2. Is act 77 constitutional? Yep. Article 7, section IV.

Our system of voting is now at the point of being pointless. The deep state controls the voter rolls, the machines and the counting.
    Odd. That same deep state controlled the primary. It also controlled the election in 2016.

They will most likely succeed in Making America China Again. Trump was just a bump in their road. Put your masks on and get your shot. Baaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaa
    Not sure how any of this applies to the instant case, save for earlier observations about *unserious* stuff.

(Lackawanna County)

The whole 2020 election has been screwed up. What really needs to happen, moving forward from this mess: scrap the election laws we have and have them rewritten to make it so there is no hanky-panky anymore. Things like: only written ballots, no machine counting (only by hand), numerous live-streaming cameras at all locations so everyone can see in real-time, equal numbers of staff from both (or all) parties both handling and watching, complete security for paper ballots in sealed boxes, no cellphone/smart phones in the counting areas (like a SCIF) for those handling the ballots.

Simple, solid process that everyone understands and is unquestionably transparent (visible) to even the village idiot. Go so far as having election day declared a holiday so no one has an excuse not to show up, including making time available for those who have to work (scheduling issues). Hell, declare that every business shut down (other than "essential") so all staff/workers can go vote.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by HDT20 View Post
    Exactly.
    In four years trump has his followers believing that anything he wants them to believe simply because he says it's true. The real "fake-news" comes from the source that have made it their place to support his lies, applaud his behavior, and do their very best to discredit anyone who dares question the orangeman. Biden would not have stood a chance against a more stable republican candidate.

trump ruined his chance of being reelected through his own acts. Bragging about what you claim are your accomplishments, putting oneself before the country (and the party), and trying to use a divided country as your tool proved to be a losing strategy for the guy. Let's hope for a divide government so that neither party can do all the damage their plans would do.
    Other than what Judge Judy would call 'fluffing' or 'puffing', what are the lies to which you refer?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Other than what Judge Judy would call 'fluffing' or 'puffing', what are the lies to which you refer?
    Claims of fraud in the 2020 election. He*s yet to assert it in a court of law. Hasn*t happened.

(Berks County)

Claims of fraud in the 2020 election. He*s yet to assert it in a court of law. Hasn*t happened.
    That is your opinion, which we all know about already and it was not you who was quoted in my question.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast