Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Interesting New Lawsuit Filed In PaState Court by PA GOP Challenge mail votes

Quote Originally Posted by EWTHeckman View Post
    At least in PA, the Legislature is the final authority on who the electors are. They can appoint their own or refuse to send any based on the reliability of the balloting or*as in this case*the lack of reliability. I'm pretty sure I've seen that there was a Supreme Court ruling to that effect.
    No, they can’t. They set the law (winner take electors) before the election. They don’t get to disenfranchise millions because they don’t like the outcome. If you believe this, call a lawyer. There’s a reason why it’s some south hills rando on this brief and not an election or serious appellate guy.

Act 77 was, and will remain, constitutional.

Parnell and Kelly won’t be successful in ratfucking the electorate.

(Indiana County)

Default Re: Interesting New Lawsuit Filed In PaState Court by PA GOP Challenge mail votes

The trump teams actions since the election has shown that he really is not worthy of any position of leadership in this republic.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by HDT20 View Post
    The trump teams actions since the election has shown that he really is not worthy of any position of leadership in this republic.
    This isn’t about Trump, per se. This is Parnell trading his soul and intellectual honesty for a tutu to pirouette for the angry Trump base. Because there is an open Senate seat in PA in 2 years.

He registered “Parnelldorsenate” and other domains before he filed this action. Do the math.

Quote Originally Posted by HDT20 View Post
    Yes, how dare a President fight for the people and want to adhere to the Constitution and laws.

Shameful!
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post
    This isn*t about Trump, per se. This is Parnell trading his soul and intellectual honesty for a tutu to pirouette for the angry Trump base. Because there is an open Senate seat in PA in 2 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Yes, how dare a President fight for the people and want to adhere to the Constitution and laws.

Shameful!

That was fast.

(Butler County)

Well, an update.

Turns out, the Parnell/Kelly camp never asked the supreme court (PA) for a stay. SCOTUS rule 23-3. It's entirely possible, although unlikely, that the PA supremes could now sit on that motion until December 14th and then deny it. They likely won't. Would not surprise me to see it last until after the next scheduled SCOTUS conference, though (Friday).

(Bradford County)

Hey I'm new here and I ask with genuine interest: are you (pyld) an attorney, or in some way associated with the legal profession?

It's a straight question - no sarcasm or whatever intended. Just trying to get the lay of the land in regard to the postings from various members here.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    Hey I'm new here and I ask with genuine interest: are you (pyld) an attorney, or in some way associated with the legal profession?

It's a straight question - no sarcasm or whatever intended. Just trying to get the lay of the land in regard to the postings from various members here.
    Merely a duplicitous never trumper, only here to do his masters bidding.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post

Treat me as the internet rando I am to you, friend. And whether or not you yourself are or find yourself in the company of the folks at the bar, one of the things you'll find is that people with compelling cases aren't want for good representation.

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Merely a duplicitous never trumper, only here to do his masters bidding.
    I prefer ELITE GLOBALIST BASTARD never trumper if we must use names.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post
    Well, an update.

Turns out, the Parnell/Kelly camp never asked the supreme court (PA) for a stay. SCOTUS rule 23-3. It's entirely possible, although unlikely, that the PA supremes could now sit on that motion until December 14th and then deny it. They likely won't. Would not surprise me to see it last until after the next scheduled SCOTUS conference, though (Friday).
    Seems Mark Levin would disagree with your assessment that Act 77 is constitutional...

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast