Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Interesting New Lawsuit Filed In PaState Court by PA GOP Challenge mail votes

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    That is your opinion, which we all know about already and it was not you who was quoted in my question.
    That not true. It is a fact that neither Trump or any lawyer working for his campaign have not, in any case, made an accusation of widespread fraud as an officer of a court while in an actual court.

You can leave butthurt negative rep about it, which you are entitled to. You are not entitled to your own facts, or, in this case, your own implied disinformation.

(Franklin County)

Default Re: Interesting New Lawsuit Filed In PaState Court by PA GOP Challenge mail votes

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post
    That not true. It is a fact that neither Trump or any lawyer working for his campaign have not, in any case, made an accusation of widespread fraud as an officer of a court while in an actual court.

You can leave butthurt negative rep about it, which you are entitled to. You are not entitled to your own facts, or, in this case, your own implied disinformation.
    Do you believe there was wide spread fraud that should result in Trump winning the election?
    The Hostler

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    Do you believe there was wide spread fraud that should result in Trump winning the election?
    Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur. I shave conspiracy theories with hitchens* razor.
    Last edited by pyld; November 30th, 2020 at 03:53 PM.

(Franklin County)

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur. I shave conspiracy theories with hitchens* razor.
    Do you believe there was wide spread fraud that kept Trump from winning the election?
    The Hostler

(Butler County)

Do you believe there was wide spread fraud that kept Trump from winning the election?
    As I mentioned above, what is asserted gratuitously can be dismissed gratuitously.

I refuse to legitimize batshit by doing anything save dismissing it gratuitously. I trust that makes my position clear.

(Franklin County)

As I mentioned above, what is asserted gratuitously can be dismissed gratuitously.

I refuse to legitimize batshit by doing anything save dismissing it gratuitously. I trust that makes my position clear.
    It's a yes or no question, your answer is batshit.. Do you believe there was enough fraud to change the election results?
    The Hostler

It's a yes or no question, your answer is batshit.. Do you believe there was enough fraud to change the election results?
    Well, 4 years of TDS from every news outlet down to almost every politician should answer that question.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Well, 4 years of TDS from every news outlet down to almost every politician should answer that question.
    Yet not a question that everyone is willing to answer.
    The Hostler

(Butler County)

If I ask you "when did you stop beating your wife," the premise of the question is so entirely ludicrous that most people would not bother to dignify it with a response.

When you ask me if I believe something which, to date, has less credible attestations than qanon fan fiction and zero evidence of in actual court actions? Same response.

Again, I trust that makes my position clear. I think so little of what you are implying (to wit, batshit), I won't offer it credibility with the obvious. Like Parnell's lawsuit, that line of thought has zero intellectual standing.

(Lehigh County)

If I ask you "when did you stop beating your wife," the premise of the question is so entirely ludicrous that most people would not bother to dignify it with a response.

When you ask me if I believe something which, to date, has less credible attestations than qanon fan fiction and zero evidence of in actual court actions? Same response.

Again, I trust that makes my position clear. I think so little of what you are implying (to wit, batshit), I won't offer it credibility with the obvious. Like Parnell's lawsuit, that line of thought has zero intellectual standing.
    YES or NO

Are you secretly a politician ?
    Because you clearly are unable to answer a question directly.
    --ET

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast