Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Interesting New Lawsuit Filed In PaState Court by PA GOP Challenge mail votes

My God. Who else is tired of seeing these PYLD posts?
    Give us a break and spout your shit in January unless you are banned or shrink back to your cave by then.
    MAGA
    lol

(Berks County)

Default Re: Interesting New Lawsuit Filed In PaState Court by PA GOP Challenge mail votes

Quote Originally Posted by Knightshift View Post
    My God. Who else is tired of seeing these PYLD posts?
    Give us a break and spout your shit in January unless you are banned or shrink back to your cave by then.
    MAGA
    lol
    I generally don*t even read them.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I generally don*t even read them.
    Crickets.... https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...16#post4326516

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by lager1829 View Post
    Followed by which you took the time to stalk old posts. Keep not reading, friend. Trump needs the help on the legal front and he’s looking for consistency in thought like that.

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post
    Followed by which you took the time to stalk old posts. Keep not reading, friend. Trump needs the help on the legal front and he*s looking for consistency in thought like that.
    So, you regularly, "appeal to your authority," and when that is questioned, you go, "Ad Hominem."

Hmm...

(Wyoming County)

I wish I would have been following this thread from the start.

I was listening to Mark Levin last night and he was on a rant about Act 77 and the PA Legislature.

From what little I know at this point is that it was Republican legislation that started this shitfest.
    Vote Tally Democrat Republican
    Yea 30 2 28
    Nay 20 20 -
    Not Voting - - -
    Absent - - -
    TOTAL 50 22 28
    link:https://legiscan.com/PA/rollcall/SB421/id/887402

*sorry I can't seem to get the tally above to line up properly- 28 R's and 2 D's voted for it.

*Complaint filed : https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-c...20MD20-PFR.pdf

*Someone help me out- because at this point it looks to me as if the Republican's created partisan legislation, and now they(R's) are contesting the constitutionality of the legislation they created?
    Last edited by ExFlyinguy; December 3rd, 2020 at 12:55 PM.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    *Someone help me out- because at this point it looks to me as if the Republican's created partisan legislation, and now they(R's) are contesting the constitutionality of the legislation they created?
    I haven't reviewed this in depth, so I'm not 100%. However, I think a big part of the problem is the PA Supreme Court changed the bill to modify signature, and other verification, requirements.

The reason so few dems originally supported the bill was because of the verification requirements. So, the dems challenged it in court, and won. However, the Constitution does not allow the court to decide how electors are selected, that power is reserved to the representatives.

I suspect that is why Alito said, set those ballots off to the side until we can get this sorted out.

The repub representatives wanted strict verification of mail in ballots in order to reduce/eliminate fraud. The dems circumvented that strict verification, through the courts, and hundreds of thousands of ballots were accepted, and counted, without the verification.

The courts said they didn't like the verification process, but it's not up to the court to change legislation in this regard.

Thus, shitshow.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Carnes View Post
    I haven't reviewed this in depth, so I'm not 100%. However, I think a big part of the problem is the PA Supreme Court changed the bill to modify signature, and other verification, requirements.

The reason so few dems originally supported the bill was because of the verification requirements. So, the dems challenged it in court, and won. However, the Constitution does not allow the court to decide how electors are selected, that power is reserved to the representatives.

I suspect that is why Alito said, set those ballots off to the side until we can get this sorted out.

The repub representatives wanted strict verification of mail in ballots in order to reduce/eliminate fraud. The dems circumvented that strict verification, through the courts, and hundreds of thousands of ballots were accepted, and counted, without the verification.

The courts said they didn't like the verification process, but it's not up to the court to change legislation in this regard.

Thus, shitshow.
    Very interesting, if this the case.

(Bradford County)

Yes, it is indeed now a flaming shitshow. Nobody knows what did or did not happen but there certainly are numerous attestations that indicate that things perhaps were not entirely above board. So now what? In the situations revolving around PA, it appears that they will end up before SCOTUS and I have absolutely no doubt that SCOTUS will act as the political animals they are. In other words, shitshow stays a shitshow and country stays divided and doubtful.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    I wish I would have been following this thread from the start.

I was listening to Mark Levin last night and he was on a rant about Act 77 and the PA Legislature.

From what little I know at this point is that it was Republican legislation that started this shitfest.

link:https://legiscan.com/PA/rollcall/SB421/id/887402

*sorry I can't seem to get the tally above to line up properly- 28 R's and 2 D's voted for it.

*Complaint filed : https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-c...20MD20-PFR.pdf

Yes but they also tried to correct the problem back in September but wolf vetoed it. I do fault them for passing it in the first place but that still doesn*t make right what they did.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast