Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    (Franklin County)

Default Re: Interesting New Lawsuit Filed In PaState Court by PA GOP Challenge mail votes

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post
    If I ask you "when did you stop beating your wife," the premise of the question is so entirely ludicrous that most people would not bother to dignify it with a response.

When you ask me if I believe something which, to date, has less credible attestations than qanon fan fiction and zero evidence of in actual court actions? Same response.

Again, I trust that makes my position clear. I think so little of what you are implying (to wit, batshit), I won't offer it credibility with the obvious. Like Parnell's lawsuit, that line of thought has zero intellectual standing.
    Ok, do you believe there was any fraud in this election? If so, do you believe it was enough to effect the outcome of this election in Trumps favor?
    The Hostler

(Berks County)

Default Re: Interesting New Lawsuit Filed In PaState Court by PA GOP Challenge mail votes

Seeing this dead horse beat sure has changed my mind.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    YES or NO

Are you secretly a politician ?
    Because you clearly are unable to answer a question directly.
    Yeah, when I asked the question I already knew what the outcome would be.
    The Hostler

Fuck-em! Drag this out as long as they dragged out (4yrs!) the Russian collusion bullshit!
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post
    As I mentioned above, what is asserted gratuitously can be dismissed gratuitously.

I refuse to legitimize batshit by doing anything save dismissing it gratuitously. I trust that makes my position clear.
    Sure is a fancy way to say you voted for Biden.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Sure is a fancy way to say you voted for Biden.

I think this is Bruce Hendriks in the PA post thread

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I think this is Bruce Hendriks in the PA post thread
    Then only thing more ludicrous than conspiracy theories is keyboard commandos.

Or “that’s cute.”

The problem I have with this is it will screw over people who trusted the system, applied for a mail in ballot and sent it in. They followed the rules and now they want to throw out their vote based on a technicality. It's too late now.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    The problem I have with this is it will screw over people who trusted the system, applied for a mail in ballot and sent it in. They followed the rules and now they want to throw out their vote based on a technicality. It's too late now.
    Not really a "technicality". They are either legal votes or they are not.
    There is no correct solution for this. The election was held, they don't have checks and balances in place to make sure it wasn't rigged. I firmly believe there was fraud and mistakes made that cost Trump the election but we can't go back, no do-overs, so we've got what we have. The democrats have pushed it through and our republicans let it happen. The end......
    The Hostler

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    Not really a "technicality". They are either legal votes or they are not.
    There is no correct solution for this. The election was held, they don't have checks and balances in place to make sure it wasn't rigged. I firmly believe there was fraud and mistakes made that cost Trump the election but we can't go back, no do-overs, so we've got what we have. The democrats have pushed it through and our republicans let it happen. The end......
    There is a constitutional remedy defined in Amendment 12. If there is no electoral majority when the time comes, the House votes on the President with each State getting exactly one vote.

At least in PA, the Legislature is the final authority on who the electors are. They can appoint their own or refuse to send any based on the reliability of the balloting or*as in this case*the lack of reliability. I'm pretty sure I've seen that there was a Supreme Court ruling to that effect.

My personal preference would be for a "do the election again, but without the shenanigans and lawlessness," but this is a legitimate Plan B.
    No more signature 'cause it's 2020

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast