Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    (Cambria County)

Default Re: Interesting New Lawsuit Filed In PaState Court by PA GOP Challenge mail votes

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Yes but they also tried to correct the problem back in September but wolf vetoed it. I do fault them for passing it in the first place but that still doesn*t make right what they did.
    I think they passed a good bill with strict verification requirements. Was the fact that it conflicts with the PA constitution an oversight? Was it something to fall back on? I don't recall the dems challenging the bill on its constitutionality. They didn't like the verification requirements.

The dems threw a tantrum, ran to the leftist PASC, and tried to circumvent the verification requirements. The court changed the method by which the state selects electors, but the COTUS does not permit the court to do that.

The dems' stupid game to dodge mail-in ballot verification will result in the disenfranchisement of hundreds of thousands of votes. All of the mail-in votes that weren't verified by the policy set forth by the representatives get tossed, regardless of if the vote was otherwise legal, cast by a dead person, out of state, or otherwise fraudulent. Because the dems played stupid games, there is no way to tell.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If I was a dem, I'd be losing my shit on the democrat reps that pulled this stunt!

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Interesting New Lawsuit Filed In PaState Court by PA GOP Challenge mail votes

Quote Originally Posted by Carnes View Post
    I think they passed a good bill with strict verification requirements. Was the fact that it conflicts with the PA constitution an oversight? Was it something to fall back on? I don't recall the dems challenging the bill on its constitutionality. They didn't like the verification requirements.

The dems threw a tantrum, ran to the leftist PASC, and tried to circumvent the verification requirements. The court changed the method by which the state selects electors, but the COTUS does not permit the court to do that.

The dems' stupid game to dodge mail-in ballot verification will result in the disenfranchisement of hundreds of thousands of votes. All of the mail-in votes that weren't verified by the policy set forth by the representatives get tossed, regardless of if the vote was otherwise legal, cast by a dead person, out of state, or otherwise fraudulent. Because the dems played stupid games, there is no way to tell.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If I was a dem, I'd be losing my shit on the democrat reps that pulled this stunt!
    Appreciate your insight without all the hubris...That other member was off his meds.

Delaware Valley journal wrote an interesting piece which suggested we should ask Daffy Duck how this election nightmare happened. The article nails it on the head...politicians are not only stupid but easily fooled into showing how stupid they are.

"With a bill now owned lock, stock and barrel by Republicans, and only a few Democrats signing on with Governor Wolf*s signature to make it law, the self-aggrandizing celebration of bipartisanship had Republicans beaming with pride in their *big win* for election reform.

Reform they never introduced, mind you. But reform they ultimately passed. *It*s duck season! Fire!*

And fire Democrats did. It was all they needed.

They got their uninterrupted, unchecked, flurry of mail-in ballots sent out by the millions. They were handed out and filled out and dropped off in *satellite election centers.*

https://delawarevalleyjournal.com/wh...sk-daffy-duck/

(Butler County)

So, the “off the meds” fellow back to cut thru the populist interpretation:

Alito just instructed the state to respond to Kelly/Parnell’s request to SCOTUS.

He required that response be submitted by December 9th.

I’m going to give the populist wing a second to google “electoral college safe harbor” and you guys try to decide if that means “ooh, scotus is going to overturn the election” or if that means PA’s slate of electors is now invulnerable.

Here’s a hint: Alito did that for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post
    So, the *off the meds* fellow back to cut thru the populist interpretation
    Im glad to see pyld has been unbanned, I dont want to see this forum become a hypocritical cancel culture echo chamber. I appreciate seeing differing pov's such as his and Justinhemi's.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnb View Post
    Im glad to see pyld has been unbanned, I dont want to see this forum become a hypocritical cancel culture echo chamber. I appreciate seeing differing pov's such as his and Justinhemi's.
    It*s not what you say, it*s how you say it. Act like an asshole and get treated like one. Pyld: asshole, JustinHEMI: not an asshole.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    It*s not what you say, it*s how you say it. Act like an asshole and get treated like one. Pyld: asshole, JustinHEMI: not an asshole.
    I happen to like them both, and I think Justin would say that he has taken a beating for sharing his convictions. Now the guy that comes back after 4 years and calls everybody "bag lickers" in every other post I can happily ignore
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Delaware County)

So, the *off the meds* fellow back to cut thru the populist interpretation:

Alito just instructed the state to respond to Kelly/Parnell*s request to SCOTUS.

He required that response be submitted by December 9th.

I*m going to give the populist wing a second to google *electoral college safe harbor* and you guys try to decide if that means *ooh, scotus is going to overturn the election* or if that means PA*s slate of electors is now invulnerable.

Here*s a hint: Alito did that for a reason.
    If the shoe fits...

If the cutoff date is Dec 8th for electors to be submitted to Congress, why allow the plaintiffs to reply after the cutoff date?

The law as you describe and the manner I have seen it applied can be manipulated, depending on which judge gets appointed the case and so forth. I also know most cases are won or lost before they even enter a court room.

Given the flagrant disregard of election laws in all 50 states and the prior year of non-stop lawsuits by the Democrats and their surrogates, reaching almost 300 suits to date, suggests this was all part of the plan. Not to mention 4 years of non-stop harassments of the Trump administration by the likes of David Brock, who put together an organized campaign to discredit everything Trump did. Four years of crap which helped to further deteriorate Democrat control. Do you really believe after what we all experienced, including Democrats in Democrat run cities, really voted for Biden? Delusional, if you do.

What you might describe as not suitable for the courts, is just your opinion. Given that at least 75 million people voted for trump in this election, they aren't going to just walk away form this election fraud. Court or no court...the voters at this point don't have much faith in any of the systems the Democrats have been so diligent in destroying. If the DOJ, the FBI, or any of the other clown alphabet agencies don't support the president in getting his due diligence...I am pretty sure the People will.

I don't dispute you points about what will likely happen...but your holier than thou approach is hubris, a false arrogance you share with people who think they know better. You know different, not better.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    I don't dispute you points about what will likely happen...but your holier than thou approach is hubris, a false arrogance you share with people who think they know better. You know different, not better.
    Alternative facts have, and always will be, bunk.

There isn't an actual pattern here which is anything except either Kelly/Parnell trying to keep uninformed people on the hook or a desperate attempt by sore losers to undo an election.

If by "hubris" you mean "tired of the propaganda?" Yup.

(Delaware County)

Alternative facts have, and always will be, bunk.

There isn't an actual pattern here which is anything except either Kelly/Parnell trying to keep uninformed people on the hook or a desperate attempt by sore losers to undo an election.

If by "hubris" you mean "tired of the propaganda?" Yup.
    Another lame response...go figure.

If you listen to those who do know better, Mark Levin for one, I believe there is merit to the suits in the various States which saw unprecedented voter fraud. You seem to see things for what you want to see in them, which is what you are accusing me of doing. Hypocrite.

Propaganda is a two way street. You put out what you perceive...and your perception is just that...yours. Its funny how you seem to think your perception is more valid than that of those who have a different one than you do. Funny how perception, in general, has been manipulated to mirror facts created by reality, yet have a different outcome presented by said reality.

(Chester County)

Globalist debunking in process....
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast