Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Interesting New Lawsuit Filed In PaState Court by PA GOP Challenge mail votes

Mark Levin is on fire...Maybe we should have pyld some more wood on it...seems some can't handle the sparks and splinters.

Alito has given the State time to respond...he has an argument and wants the State to present theirs...

Edit to add...Article which speaks to why Alito might have asked for arguments to be delivered no later than Dec 9th...one day after the Safe harbor date...interesting

"Again, it*s conspicuous that Justice Alito extended the response date until the day after *Safe Harbor* day. If they wanted to send a signal that the Supreme Court isn*t getting involved, they could have either not accepted the petition or they could have followed standard practices and set the state*s deadline for the 7th or earlier. By delaying it, Justice Alito has given Representative Kelly, his legal team, and others an open door to disregard *Safe Harbor* and press forward with efforts to overturn fraudulent election results."

https://noqreport.com/2020/12/04/did...e-a-day-after/
    Last edited by RenoV8; December 5th, 2020 at 12:35 AM. Reason: article

(Warren County)

Default Re: Interesting New Lawsuit Filed In PaState Court by PA GOP Challenge mail votes

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post
    A modicum of understanding about how both science and our electoral process/laws in Pennsylvania actually work.

Your basis is?
    My basis is that you are acting like a leftist twat.

Your hatred of all things Trump overrides all reason, so we're dealing with a "True Believer" in you.

You have earned as much gravitas as the Kardashian Klan.
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

(Delaware County)

We haven*t seen the key supporting effort yet...

One of the best articles I have read explaining how Trump and company is attacking this election fraud and some of the players, which will affect how we handle election interference on both a foreign and domestic level going forward. If you read anything, this is the article. The author, J.E. Dyer was a Naval Intelligence officer and has a very good understanding of what is happening. She has written other articles on this election fraud which are as well written as this one. No Bullshit!

"In a military campaign, like the invasions of Saddam*s Iraq in 1991 and 2003, there is designated a main effort, and a set of supporting efforts. The main effort is the constructive centerline of the strategy, the one on which the momentum may accelerate or slow, but is always propelling the campaign most directly toward the its objective (e.g., to reach Baghdad with massed force and reduce Iraq*s national authorities to disorganized impotence, so that there is no longer any focused national will)."

"But the point of this main effort isn*t to break into the legacy media. The legacy media don*t matter. They have sidelined themselves."

"And the evidence of tampering, the basis for suspicion and the need for forensic audits, are convincing. This isn*t about a few votes cast by the deceased. It*s about unconstitutional rules-changing in swing states days before the general election, which facilitated the lawless admission of thousands of *mail-in* ballots after statutory deadlines * ballots that in multiple cases were delivered by non-official vehicles in the dead of night, and for the processing of which civic monitors were excluded, often under contumely and threats."

"But it is the main effort because it*s about the future. It*s about the engagement of the people: about awakening Americans and our lawmakers at every level to what has been going on around us, and provoking us to recommit, by whatever means necessary, to government of the people, by the people, and for the people, that it may not perish from the earth."

"A national crisis on this level must involve the whole of government, as it must involve the whole people."

" Just the information in the last nine paragraphs * even with nothing else included * is enough to justify the kind of electronic information retrieval and surveillance the American public knows the U.S. government is well able to undertake."

https://libertyunyielding.com/2020/1...ng-effort-yet/

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    We haven*t seen the key supporting effort yet...

One of the best articles I have read explaining how Trump and company is attacking this election fraud and some of the players, which will affect how we handle election interference on both a foreign and domestic level going forward. If you read anything, this is the article. The author, J.E. Dyer was a Naval Intelligence officer and has a very good understanding of what is happening. She has written other articles on this election fraud which are as well written as this one. No Bullshit!
    Very good article indeed, and I certainly hope she is correct in her observation. I'd love to see Flynn show up at the end of all this to ruin some D's day.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Shepherd9 View Post
    Very good article indeed, and I certainly hope she is correct in her observation. I'd love to see Flynn show up at the end of all this to ruin some D's day.
    The part about Flynn was like a happy ending in a movie. I like the author and her style of writing...needed to look up a couple words, since I had no clue what they meant...lol

In her article she speaks to supporting segments...and tonight with Trump speaking directly to the people, he is doing just that...getting the message out to the court of popular opinion. The biased legacy media has decided to stay on the side lines...Good.

After tonight, I hope to see the GA legislature go into special session. Might even see that happen in PA...as I know they are pushing it hard.

Keep the faith.

The part about Flynn was like a happy ending in a movie. I like the author and her style of writing...needed to look up a couple words, since I had no clue what they meant...lol

In her article she speaks to supporting segments...and tonight with Trump speaking directly to the people, he is doing just that...getting the message out to the court of popular opinion. The biased legacy media has decided to stay on the side lines...Good.

After tonight, I hope to see the GA legislature go into special session. Might even see that happen in PA...as I know they are pushing it hard.

Keep the faith.
    Yes, I think Trump is doing his part to circumvent the MSM the way he always has. A packed rally is how the message gets out. I seriously hope they have several other supporting efforts going on behind the scenes as well.

The outcome of this is far from certain, so i'm keeping the faith. I can handle disappointment when I'm wrong, I see no reason to give up hope and accept defeat until all efforts have been exhausted.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Shepherd9 View Post
    Yes, I think Trump is doing his part to circumvent the MSM the way he always has. A packed rally is how the message gets out. I seriously hope they have several other supporting efforts going on behind the scenes as well.

The outcome of this is far from certain, so i'm keeping the faith. I can handle disappointment when I'm wrong, I see no reason to give up hope and accept defeat until all efforts have been exhausted.

I will not accept defeat...its not in the cards. Trump won this election. No doubt. You aren't wrong and you should not handle any disappointment.

We did it by the book...they did it by hook and crook.

We have a huge thread going on at the AK Files...over 9000 posts as of now. Most of it is insightful, some funny, a little over the top, but mostly informative.

https://www.akfiles.com/forums/threa...ome-in.429415/

(Delaware County)

PA wants the justices to pretty much look the other way...WTF?

PA brief.jpg

(Lehigh County)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">JUST IN - <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Pennsylvania?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Pennsy lvania</a> has filed its brief (requested by Alito) to the Supreme Court. They basically urge the court not to open pandora's box even if federal laws of the US constitution have been violated. <a href="https://t.co/OId7w3GnNH">pic.twitter.com/OId7w3GnNH</a></p>— Disclose.tv ** (@disclosetv) <a href="https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1336320768888635396?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 8, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.nitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    ?
    --ET

(Berks County)

PA wants the justices to pretty much look the other way...WTF?

PA brief.jpg
    They must be young or have short memories...or maybe they're just liars, I can still remember Al Gore and FL a few years back.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast