Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lawrence County)

Default email to Casey and Toomy

I sent an email to our Senators Casey and Toomey

Dear Senator Toomey,

I would like to know why you are not honoring your oath of office: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

According to Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution, Pennsylvania has broken the law by going around the legislature on the election laws.

People are undermining our Constitution and not doing what they swore to do in representing us in office. I took an oath when I joined the military and if I did not live by that oath, there would have been discipline.

Please do what you swore to do and protect us.

Sincerely,

(Lehigh County)

Exclamation Re: email to Casey and Toomy

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post

Dear Senator Toomey,

I would like to know why you are not honoring your oath of office: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

According to Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution, Pennsylvania has broken the law by going around the legislature on the election laws.

People are undermining our Constitution and not doing what they swore to do in representing us in office. I took an oath when I joined the military and if I did not live by that oath, there would have been discipline.

Sincerely,
    🥂 to you I'm sure you'll get a response from them ditto their intern thanks for your interest in our campaign any donations would be very much appreciated sincerely PA senator x marks the spot p.s. don't forget to wear your mask your state is counting on you .

(Chester County)

Default Re: email to Casey and Toomy

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post

Dear Senator Toomey,

Sincerely,
    Is the bolded in reference to PA's expanded mail-in voting scheme or something else ???

PA's expanded (no excuse needed) mail-in voting scheme, a creature of the PA legislature in 2019, is unconstitutional under Article VII §14 of the PENNSYLVANIA Constitution which specifically narrowed the allowable justification for a person to vote as an absentee. It would not be a Federal matter.

§ 14. Absentee voting.
    (a) The Legislature shall, by general law, provide a manner
    in which, and the time and place at which, qualified electors
    who may, on the occurrence of any election, be absent from the
    municipality of their residence, because their duties,
    occupation or business require them to be elsewhere or who, on
    the occurrence of any election, are unable to attend at their
    proper polling places because of illness or physical disability
    or who will not attend a polling place because of the observance
    of a religious holiday or who cannot vote because of election
    day duties, in the case of a county employee, may vote, and for
    the return and canvass of their votes in the election district