Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

View Poll Results: Maximum price per round.

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • $1.25+

0 0%
  • $1.00

0 0%
  • $0.90

0 0%
  • $0.80

0 0%
  • $0.70

3 13.64%
  • $0.60

5 22.73%
  • $0.50

3 13.64%
  • $0.40

11 50.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Mifflin County)

Default Re: What's the most you'd pay for new 9mm brass 115gr FMJ name-brand ammo right now?

Quote Originally Posted by MOUNTAINORACLE View Post
    Ramblings of an old man.....in his late 70's who been around the block a few times.

When the extreme left gets Biden and Harris in the White House....dems controll the house......and the Reps have a slim majority in the Senate; I think their first adgenda will be a huge tax increase on wages, sales taxes, and since I believe that the dems don't have the votes or the guts for a full scale gun grab---I see hi cap magazines being outlawed (I hope that the ones already in pivate hands get grandfathered), and I can see them increasing taxes on ammo and reloading components to the point that the majority of the working class willnot be able to afford the price ammunition.

What good is a firearm without ammo???

That just the opinion of an old man (who already his ammunition stock piled high and deep). Like the man said Opinons are like a**holes everyone has one.
    Yup !!

(Chester County)

Default Re: What's the most you'd pay for new 9mm brass 115gr FMJ name-brand ammo right now?

Quote Originally Posted by oldengineer View Post
    My wife, bless her heart, looks at yahoo news and just now told me that Dementia Joe has declared that he won't ban or confiscate assault rifles by execiutive order. Sounds like he thinks those 2 Senate seats are in the Dems pocket.
    Look how easily they stole the Presidential election two Georgia senate seats will be child's play and we'll have people that see nothing wrong with stealing elections that will play along.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345