Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

View Poll Results: Maximum price per round.

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • $1.25+

0 0%
  • $1.00

0 0%
  • $0.90

0 0%
  • $0.80

0 0%
  • $0.70

3 13.64%
  • $0.60

5 22.73%
  • $0.50

3 13.64%
  • $0.40

11 50.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: What's the most you'd pay for new 9mm brass 115gr FMJ name-brand ammo right now?

About 23 cents a round if I had to buy them.
    NRA Life Member

Default Re: What's the most you'd pay for new 9mm brass 115gr FMJ name-brand ammo right now?

Nothing. I have all the components, so I'm not cutting into your supply.

(Bucks County)

Unless you are down to your last few hundred rounds no one should be stockpiling (or even buying) ammo now. A dollar a round is not going to be the new normal and ammo prices will be back to normal in 6 months. Yes there is a rush now but the ammo companies are not going out of business and they are cranking out ammo every day. Its just a matter of time till they catch up and there will be a glut of ammo again.

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    Unless you are down to your last few hundred rounds no one should be stockpiling (or even buying) ammo now. A dollar a round is not going to be the new normal and ammo prices will be back to normal in 6 months. Yes there is a rush now but the ammo companies are not going out of business and they are cranking out ammo every day. Its just a matter of time till they catch up and there will be a glut of ammo again.
    I mostly agree but it’s going to take longer then 6 months. It’s going to be about a year and prices will be slightly higher then before since they were already due to go up before covid hit. Getting the bull of the lead they use from overseas, mostly China is a real bitch.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post

6 months sounds great, but I dont buy it.

If the election fraud isn't prosecuted and a Democrat is inaugurated, things will never be the same.

If Trump does remain in office, itll take a least a year to get back to reasonable prices. The left will turn up th "protesting " and all of the new gun owners will continue to buy ammo. And there will be many more people buying their first gun.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by McSull View Post
    If the election fraud isn't prosecuted and a Democrat is inaugurated, things will never be the same.
    For ammo? Do you think Biden is going to be able to shut down US ammo manufacturing?

Quote Originally Posted by McSull View Post
    6 months sounds great, but I dont buy it.

If Trump does remain in office, itll take a least a year to get back to reasonable prices. The left will turn up th "protesting " and all of the new gun owners will continue to buy ammo. And there will be many more people buying their first gun.
    Two or 3 months before the election Federal stated that they expected things to remain as they are now until 3rd quarter 2021 and that was if Trump won the election.

(Bucks County)

I just bought a few boxes for $30 ($0.60 round) each. Will not do it again at that price; just wanted a little more.

Everyone panicked twice when Obama got elected. It's was going to be the apocalypse. End of democracy, end of guns, bread lines and concentration camps. I think Biden will suck but it won't be as bad as we think.

(Tioga County)

I'd go for 18 cents a round.

At some point some day demand will be met and supply will catch up and prices will drop. At that point I'll buy a big bulk quantity again of 9mm, mostly for the brass.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast