Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
I saw this today. When I performed a search using "Dominion backs out of Pennsylvania", I found no articles from mainstream news sites. The only sites that had this video or information were, what look like, sketchy sites. Now, I have to assume this is real. But, the only sites that provide information on this give the appearance of this being a non event.

Apparently, Dominion reps were supposed to meet with a PA State Government Committee today to discuss the operation of their voting equipment. They backed out of the meeting late Thursday night. In my opinion, it is an event. It does cast suspicion on Dominion and on the media. This gives the appearance of the entire, corrupt system circling the wagons to protect a fraudulent voting system.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...lMU20Q374h6RKM
You have got it right with describing this as a "fraudulent voting system" and that is just the way the Dems wanted it. They care not one whit about a free and fair election where a voting system has complete integrity. They are truly the "enemies from within", a political party that despises completely the Constitutions, (both State and Federal) that governs us. But since so many of them have infested the educational, legal, press, and political systems, there is not much that can be done about it. It's almost like any totalitarian system at this point with these people.