Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Why isn't this on any mainstream media site

With a firm resounding "Yes Sir!" "I'm cooperating Sir!"
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Although there hasn't been any evidence shown in a court of law as I write this, there has been a ton of anecdotal evidence which highly suggests there was mass voter fraud in all of the swing states and some others which have yet to be determined. Looking at this from an unbiased position is almost impossible if you follow politics and vote. Its human nature to put your faith in the candidates and party platform you most identify with. Most would go so far as to say, they will follow their party blindly, regardless of what the facts and information demonstrate. Even in the face of overwhelming evidence, many will continue to double down on their beliefs...regardless of how overwhelming the evidence exists to discredit their position.

Case in point...Bernie Madoff. He defrauded so many for so long...to the tune of 50 billion. Meet Harry Markopolus..."as early as 2001 he started sending the Securities and Exchange Commission materials showing the Madoff stuff was a scam."

"Nobody listened. People kept investing. $50 billion of fraud here, so it does qualify as industrial scale fraud even though one guy did all the work."

Another... Elizabeth Holmes. CEO of Theranos. Now awaiting trial.

"What is important in both examples is that smart people who should have known better denied the fraud even when an outside person showed it to them in black and white. Shultz even had his nephew, who worked at Theranos, tell him it was a scam and he believed Liz Holmes."

My point is...We are so convinced by what we think we know, that when the evidence is beyond a preponderance of a doubt, we still choose to ignore it.

I am going to wait until the courts rule on the evidence presented to them. I think we all should.
    We see what we want to see. We tell ourselves what we want to hear.

(Bucks County)

All lies and gestures, a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest. La la lah, La la la la la la lah, lala lah.....
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

It's not over till its over

January 6, 2021*Congress counts the electoral votes
    Congress meets in joint session to count the electoral votes. The Vice President, as President of the Senate, presides over the count and announces the results of the Electoral College vote. The President of the Senate then declares which persons, if any, have been elected President and Vice President of the United States.

If any objections to the electoral votes are made, they must be submitted in writing and be signed by at least one member of the House and one Senator. If objections are presented, the House and Senate withdraw to their respective chambers to consider the merits of the objection(s) under procedures set out in Federal law.

If no Presidential candidate wins at least 270 electoral votes (a majority of the 538 available votes), under the 12th Amendment to the Constitution the House of Representatives decides the Presidential election. If necessary, the House would elect the President by majority vote, choosing from among the three candidates who received the greatest number of electoral votes. The vote would be taken by State, with each State having one vote. (The District of Columbia does not vote because it doesn't have voting members in the House of Representatives.)

If no Vice Presidential candidate wins at least 270 electoral votes (a majority or the 538 available votes), under the 12th Amendment the Senate elects the Vice President. If necessary, the Senate would elect the Vice President by majority vote, choosing between the two candidates who received the greatest number of electoral votes. Each Senator would have one vote.

Till the end .....DON'T QUIT

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    I have heard that my freedoms and guns would be taken since the Clinton administration. I still own the first gun I purchased during the Tricky Bill was president. When and IF it actually happens, I will deal with it then. Second, I am not mad at you, cause IDGAF........LMAO. And you are correct, a part of me is quite selfish and as long as it doesn*t affect me or my wife personally I don*t really care. I am not a *Patriot*, never claimed to be one. I am just a guy living his life as best he can.
    *If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms.
    *Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen" Samuel Adams
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456