Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Why isn't this on any mainstream media site

I can think of some who didn't get a speedy and fair trial. Hillary Clinton, for one.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    Thank you for proving my point.
    Until the situation affects the individuals directly, like my ad hominem attack on yourself, the average person really doesn't care as long as it has no personal ramifications.
    Once the consequences of this election become personal, I.E many of your freedoms sacrificed for the "greater good" (Think Free speech,fredom to assemble, right to keep and bear arms, right to a speedy and fair trial. Etc), then it will be too late.
    As long as the masses remain distracted and drink that Megamedia koolaide and play their video games They could care less about what happens to the rest of the country
    Hey look A shiny Object!!
    As mad as you are when it became personal is how mad you SHOULD be Right Now.
    Savvy?
    I have heard that my freedoms and guns would be taken since the Clinton administration. I still own the first gun I purchased during the Tricky Bill was president. When and IF it actually happens, I will deal with it then. Second, I am not mad at you, cause IDGAF........LMAO. And you are correct, a part of me is quite selfish and as long as it doesn*t affect me or my wife personally I don*t really care. I am not a *Patriot*, never claimed to be one. I am just a guy living his life as best he can.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    I have heard that my freedoms and guns would be taken since the Clinton administration. I still own the first gun I purchased during the Tricky Bill was president. When and IF it actually happens, I will deal with it then. Second, I am not mad at you, cause IDGAF........LMAO. And you are correct, a part of me is quite selfish and as long as it doesn*t affect me or my wife personally I don*t really care. I am not a *Patriot*, never claimed to be one. I am just a guy living his life as best he can.
    Your sentiments don't seem to match your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    There is a place like that, but William Penn made sure to put a river between us and New Jersey, to keep out those hoplophobic riffraff.
    There is NO evidence of widespread journalistic integrity.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by olderguy View Post
    Your sentiments don't seem to match your signature.
    It all depends upon your view. I am sure that Dems use that signature to do things they think are right, but you would call them good men would you ???

(Philadelphia County)

It all depends upon your view. I am sure that Dems use that signature to do things they think are right, but you would call them good men would you ???
    you are a moron that can't even accept when you are proven wrong in literal terms; i have sat and read your comments over time, weighed them, given them consideration and this is my conclusion.
    you say you DGAF but you do - otherwise you wouldn't comment and wouldn't be on this forum at all.
    you are exactly what I see the majority of people on this site and other 2A persons (and yes) PATRIOTS, are fighting with and against - arrested development/ cry baby faction/ reverse racist/ war-on-language jackasses.

trump is just a lesser evil (understand he did nothing for gun rights in 4 years as president, didn't even appoint a director of the ATF to dismantle or lessen them in any way in 4 years - they had an Acting director the entire time... and here we are)
    but he did win, there is no doubt - without the 'convenience' of this 'virus', there would never have been the amount of mail in voting (fraud) happening, not even close to it - and that was what (if you believe the numbers which i do not) lead to a 'biden win'.
    in PA alone, there are multiple reports - with data - by regular people who imported the raw data right off the PA websites into Excel and sorted to find thousands of votes that somehow got mailed out/ filled out/ mailed back/ received on the same day - impossible.
    this is independently verifiable.
    Last edited by bugout; November 23rd, 2020 at 03:13 PM.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    you are a moron that can't even accept when you are proven wrong in literal terms; i have sat and read your comments over time, weighed them, given them consideration and this is my conclusion.
    you say you DGAF but you do - otherwise you wouldn't comment and wouldn't be on this forum at all.
    you are exactly what I see the majority of people on this site and other 2A persons (and yes) PATRIOTS, are fighting with and against - arrested development/ cry baby faction/ reverse racist/ war-on-language jackasses.

trump is just a lesser evil (understand he did nothing for gun rights in 4 years as president, didn't even appoint a director of the ATF to dismantle or lessen them in any way in 4 years - they had an Acting director the entire time... and here we are)
    but he did win, there is no doubt - without the 'convenience' of this 'virus', there would never have been the amount of mail in voting (fraud) happening, not even close to it - and that was what (if you believe the numbers which i do not) lead to a 'biden win'.
    in PA alone, there are multiple reports - with data - by regular people who imported the raw data right off the PA websites into Excel and sorted to find thousands of votes that somehow got mailed out/ filled out/ mailed back/ received on the same day - impossible.
    this is independently verifiable.
    Well thank you for your enlightening and informative view. God bless.

(Delaware County)

OK...till they come for YOU
    Our brethren are already in the Field, why stand we here Idle?
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Delaware County)

Like I GAF if you respond to me or not. You are free to not trust the outcome, that*s you right. No matter what you or I feel, think, say or believe....come Jan 20th.....THE BIDEN/HARRIS ERA WILL BEGIN. Now you and a lot of you, (and don*t think I missed your *Watch football* comment sweet cheeks), are just gonna have to learn to deal with it. You sound AMAZINGLY like those *snowflakes* did 4 years ago.

You can be as mad as ya like. This is America and it*s your right to not like it.

Now if your firmly believe I am wrong about Jan 20th, I had new, crisp, new, fresh $50 if ya wanna bet it. But somehow I get the feeling you will go back to not commenting on my post......
    Although there hasn't been any evidence shown in a court of law as I write this, there has been a ton of anecdotal evidence which highly suggests there was mass voter fraud in all of the swing states and some others which have yet to be determined. Looking at this from an unbiased position is almost impossible if you follow politics and vote. Its human nature to put your faith in the candidates and party platform you most identify with. Most would go so far as to say, they will follow their party blindly, regardless of what the facts and information demonstrate. Even in the face of overwhelming evidence, many will continue to double down on their beliefs...regardless of how overwhelming the evidence exists to discredit their position.

Case in point...Bernie Madoff. He defrauded so many for so long...to the tune of 50 billion. Meet Harry Markopolus..."as early as 2001 he started sending the Securities and Exchange Commission materials showing the Madoff stuff was a scam."

"Nobody listened. People kept investing. $50 billion of fraud here, so it does qualify as industrial scale fraud even though one guy did all the work."

Another... Elizabeth Holmes. CEO of Theranos. Now awaiting trial.

"What is important in both examples is that smart people who should have known better denied the fraud even when an outside person showed it to them in black and white. Shultz even had his nephew, who worked at Theranos, tell him it was a scam and he believed Liz Holmes."

My point is...We are so convinced by what we think we know, that when the evidence is beyond a preponderance of a doubt, we still choose to ignore it.

I am going to wait until the courts rule on the evidence presented to them. I think we all should.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by DonBiase View Post
    When they do, I will handle it then.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by DonBiase View Post
    When they do, I will handle it then.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast