Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Why isn't this on any mainstream media site

I find it interesting the the software was designed to record fractional or with a decimal, this tells me it was design to allow a outcome.. why else would you need a decimal ie: 100 votes and the computer is set for every vote to tabulate 2-1 for biden...They didn't count trump votes and biden votes, they counted total votes and divide them up...

Why the decimal/fractional counting? Gives then the ability for fractional counting

Their is the option to weigh the vote in the dominion software..

probably some voter fraud but I would venture to say it's pointing more towards election fraud...
    A good video on the election process as a hole is from Dr.SHIVA, I found it on youtube when i watched it, I went 6 deep on google and didn't find it, found a lot mentioned but nothing on youtube...if someone can find it, it's 110min long..

He must be a very good teacher because he makes it very easy to understand...
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    Sadly too many fat lazy idiotic jerks are like coach here... willing to accept the facts that
    1) the Megemedia is corrupt and complicit.
    2) the democrats stole this election.
    3) as long as the light stay on and the XBOX can get online to play Madden2018 or whatever they will never raise a finger to change the status quo
    Is there really a need to call me a jerk ??? The truth is Trump lost, it will be certified soon and life will go on. That’s just fact. Every person in America doesn’t think like you. It doesn’t make them jerks, or stupid or any other bullshit name that comes out of that sewer you call a mouth. It means that here in America, folks are allowed to NOT think the way you do, cause that’s what America is. Your mindset and those like you will soon have Georgia in Democratic hands. They would rather fuck you over, just to spite you, even above their own best interest. I can certainly understand why folks just wanna move on because this year has just SUCKED.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Nobody cares. People are just moving on with their lives.
    Blindly ,they’re moving on and over the cliff. If you believe this is over and life goes on you’re sadly mistaken. We see where this is headed and it’s about to take an ugly turn. This last year has been eye opening to all those that are awake to the over reach and it’s concerning as hell. If our vote is suspect and rigged then what’s the sense of being “free”? Rigged elections are not at all limiting power and freeing of the citizen.
    The times that lie ahead are where we need to be United at least as freedom loving gun owners. Being prepared , in prayer and unified for freedom is about the only advantage we have over the “woke” crowd.

(Chester County)

I think there's a football game on today. That's more suitable for many than discussing grown up stuff.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bucks County)

They will get us one law or edict at a time, and with each one we will discuss the implications. Then one night our sleeps will be invaded so quickly there will be no time to reach for anything. Those who have had too much to say on the net will not be heard of again.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Is there really a need to call me a jerk ??? The truth is Trump lost, it will be certified soon and life will go on. That*s just fact. Every person in America doesn*t think like you. It doesn*t make them jerks, or stupid or any other bullshit name that comes out of that sewer you call a mouth. It means that here in America, folks are allowed to NOT think the way you do, cause that*s what America is. Your mindset and those like you will soon have Georgia in Democratic hands. They would rather fuck you over, just to spite you, even above their own best interest. I can certainly understand why folks just wanna move on because this year has just SUCKED.
    I learned not to respond to your post, simply because I'm a hunt&peck typist and it's not worth the time...BUT! I find it amusing you use "the fact is" so liberally but then again "stupid is what stupid does"
    Do you really trust what just happened in this country?

Do I trust the outcome ? ME Hell no.. but if it had any inkling of a honest election SO BE IT! but you're just not paying attention, And i'm sure l'il ole me ain't gonna change your liberal mind....

Basically that's why I don't respond to what ever you have to say..this time it was worth my time!
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by 51158 View Post
    I learned not to respond to your post, simply because I'm a hunt&peck typist and it's not worth the time...BUT! I find it amusing you use "the fact is" so liberally but then again "stupid is what stupid does"
    Do you really trust what just happened in this country?

Do I trust the outcome ? ME Hell no.. but if it had any inkling of a honest election SO BE IT! but you're just not paying attention, And i'm sure l'il ole me ain't gonna change your liberal mind....

Basically that's why I don't respond to what ever you have to say..this time it was worth my time!
    Like I GAF if you respond to me or not. You are free to not trust the outcome, that*s you right. No matter what you or I feel, think, say or believe....come Jan 20th.....THE BIDEN/HARRIS ERA WILL BEGIN. Now you and a lot of you, (and don*t think I missed your *Watch football* comment sweet cheeks), are just gonna have to learn to deal with it. You sound AMAZINGLY like those *snowflakes* did 4 years ago.

You can be as mad as ya like. This is America and it*s your right to not like it.

Now if your firmly believe I am wrong about Jan 20th, I had new, crisp, new, fresh $50 if ya wanna bet it. But somehow I get the feeling you will go back to not commenting on my post......
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Westmoreland County)

I wonder if these machines also rigged the 2012 election? I always thought is was odd that Obama KNEW he was going to win the election. I say he KNEW due to the fact he told Medvedev he would have more flexibility after the election. He KNEW he was going to win. That always puzzled me.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast