Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: People Moving Into PA Turning The State Democratic

Quote Originally Posted by lager1829 View Post
    We got this in Lancaster County. They moved in maybe 2 years ago. I guess this was their big F U in Trump country. Before painting the barn, it was covered with BLM, LBGTQ, No Hate Here signs etc.etc.

To make matters worse, it's between my house and my favorite shops - PaulB, Agway.

Attachment 139267
    Flaming arrows leave no evidence.....so I have heard

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    When it gets to the SHTF stage, a lot of liberals are going to be VERY surprised that the .gov they voted in will NOT protect them in any way, shape or form. When they come crying to me, I'll just laugh at them and tell them to protect themselves with the yard signs they put up and see how that works for them.
    I really was surprised at the Biden signs in State College, but doesn't surprise me with Penn State right there

(Centre County)

There are 3 major blue areas in PA. Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and State College area (NOT Centre County, it is RED other than the liberals in the Penn State community). I am sure there are other blue spots but when you normally see the political maps you see the two big city areas in the eastern and western part of the state and a little blue dot in the middle
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by lager1829 View Post
    We got this in Lancaster County. They moved in maybe 2 years ago. I guess this was their big F U in Trump country. Before painting the barn, it was covered with BLM, LBGTQ, No Hate Here signs etc.etc.

To make matters worse, it's between my house and my favorite shops - PaulB, Agway.

Attachment 139267
    I bet they aren't activists

I*ve seen a lot of New Jersey license plates in my area the last 10 years and have talked to a few New Jersey transplants in the last decade. (Doing door to door, just talking and other scenarios). Listening to some things they*ve said I can*t help but get a better understanding of Grandmom Sarah from The Outlaw Josey Wales*

There*s a scene in the movie that goes something like this.

Grandmom Sarah: Everything from Missouri has a taint about it.
    Male companion: there are lots of nice elements from Missouri coming west.
    Grandmom Sarah: Never heard of nice things from Missouri coming west

Replace Missouri with New Jersey.

I know there are people escaping New Jersey because they hate the government there and will not vote for the same type of government here. But most that I talked to complained about the government, taxes etc..... but still planned to vote democrat.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    There are 3 major blue areas in PA. Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and State College area (NOT Centre County, it is RED other than the liberals in the Penn State community). I am sure there are other blue spots but when you normally see the political maps you see the two big city areas in the eastern and western part of the state and a little blue dot in the middle
    And yet they've got some good gun shops in Philadelphia.

Most of my neighbors are from NJ, we all shoot, hunt, fish, and I they support Trumps platform. I hate to break it to you guys but the last few generations of people being born are a lot more liberal and socially progressive even if they were born in PA or some other full on red state. They might not be full leftists but they are socially progressive and more excepting of everything and will most likely vote very differently. That’s a trend that going on all across this country including the Bible Belt.

People from just about every once conservative state say the same shit. Texans blame California, Southerners blame us northerners, New Hampshire blames Massachusetts. Personally more people should be looking in the mirror and blaming themselves for not being more involved especially with their kids education.

(Chester County)

My wife is from NJ, and she*s a Republican gun owner. My in-laws are moving from NJ to PA soon and they*re also Republican gun owners. I think democrats are just procreating at a higher rate than republicans.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    My wife is from NJ, and she*s a Republican gun owner. My in-laws are moving from NJ to PA soon and they*re also Republican gun owners. I think democrats are just procreating at a higher rate than republicans.
    That’s actually the other way around from what I have I have read but I guess only time will tell.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...eration-z/amp/

Last edited by Hodgie; November 20th, 2020 at 09:15 PM.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    That*s actually the other way around from what I have I have read but I guess only time will tell.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...eration-z/amp/

So is Billie Eilish a Conservative? She's a big Ariana fan BTW.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast