Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    (Schuylkill County)

Default People Moving Into PA Turning The State Democratic

Its been talked about before how people who move into PA from states such as NJ, NY, and MD are turning the state more democratic and consequently less gun friendly. Well there's two things to keep in mind.

1. Do the people who move into PA outnumber the people already living in the state?

2. Not everybody who moves into PA is democratic and/or against gun rights, me for instance.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: People Moving Into PA Turning The State Democratic

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Guy View Post
    Its been talked about before how people who move into PA from states such as NJ, NY, and MD are turning the state more democratic and consequently less gun friendly. Well there's two things to keep in mind.

1. Do the people who move into PA outnumber the people already living in the state?

2. Not everybody who moves into PA is democratic and/or against gun rights, me for instance.
    #2....our neighborhood is about 5 miles from NJ. We have had a lot of people fleeing NJ brcause of Murphy. Two that moved in love Trump and asked me about buying guns. Another from NY has. Blue line flag and a "love lives here sign". So that's good. However, we still get the hypocrite teachers from NJ that vote democrat but moved because lower taxes. Unbelievable stupidity...

The bottom line is I don't know the exact amount, but every dinglt FB friend who n these local groups ftom NY and NJ know why they fled. But I'm sure there's lefty idiots as well.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    #2....our neighborhood is about 5 miles from NJ. We have had a lot of people fleeing NJ brcause of Murphy. Two that moved in love Trump and asked me about buying guns. Another from NY has. Blue line flag and a "love lives here sign". So that's good. However, we still get the hypocrite teachers from NJ that vote democrat but moved because lower taxes. Unbelievable stupidity...

The bottom line is I don't know the exact amount, but every dinglt FB friend who n these local groups ftom NY and NJ know why they fled. But I'm sure there's lefty idiots as well.
    The question is, do those hypocrite teachers from NJ and everybody else that moves to PA that's a democrat and/or against gun rights outnumber the people who move to PA that are for gun rights and the people who already live in PA put together?

(Wayne County)

I*ve got 2 people moving from NJ into the house next to me on Saturday and they are gun loving people.

Pittsburgh and Philadelphia have ALWAYS been Dem. Unless they turn, we stay Dem. New residents have nothing to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Guy View Post

I was a refugee from the PRNJ. Left to a place in PA that was not that and fight to keep it that way. It is going to be a mix. Some see the writing on the wall and want to get out and never see the leftist program again where they live. Others will whine that the cannot get a good latte, Chinese or a bagel and work to turn it to a hellhole because that is what they do no matter where they go. They will kid themselves that they want the conveniences and niceties with out the urban problems, but in the end, they want the niceties and will tolerate the accompanying urban nightmare just to have them.

(York County)

My neighbors are definitely of the 'dilution' variety.

Moved here to escape high taxes, high crime, high property values in DC 'burbs.

Didn't stop 'em putting out their Biden signs. They're anti-gun, pro 'social justice', support defund the police, BLM, etc. They've got one of those "we believe" signs in their front yard as I type...

Assuredly of the variety that escapes the libtard shit-show only to bring it with 'em.
    DGAF

(Bucks County)

Last Sunday's Phila newspaper had an article about how the counties surrounding the city went bluer than last time...

Riding a round Gameland 056, I was shocked at the number of BLM and Biden signs. All of Bucks has turned...

Oh....your gonna have fun over there....my neighborhood here in NJ turned years ago with all the folks from Brooklyn....it's coming to a neighborhood near you.

(York County)

You would think that these people would take a minute to think why they left where they used to live and not wish to make their new home exactly like their old one!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast