Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Biden deputy chief of staff touted 'mandatory buybacks' of assault weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Calzonewdippingsauce View Post
    They are going to have to come do buybacks at my house every hour until my 3D printer runs out of filament. I*ll just stand there naked yelling *HAHA 3D PRINTER GOES BRRRRRRRRR!*
    I wish I knew how to set this as my signature on mobile version of the site 🤣🤣🤣

(Mifflin County)

Default Re: Biden deputy chief of staff touted 'mandatory buybacks' of assault weapons

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    That is the whole argument. AR 15s are not assault weapons, and as far as I know are not issued to our military to be used as such. Lots of firearms are made to look like military weapons.
    The 1911, as mentioned a few times in this thread has a lot of clones, a GSG 22 is not what I want to step into a combat zone with. The gun haters use the name "assault weapon" to scare those uneducated about guns. Even our hunting shotguns can be accessorized to look like a military weapon.
    You nailed it 100 %. Scary guns to the uneducated

(Wayne County)

I like the term *weapons of war* just about every weapon from sling shots to sharp sticks have been weapons of war. Joes double barrel shotgun was used in war. They can go FTS as far as in concerned.

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    I like the term *weapons of war* just about every weapon from sling shots to sharp sticks have been weapons of war. Joes double barrel shotgun was used in war. They can go FTS as far as in concerned.

Well worth the 10 minutes as it*s full of trye stats so watch it and share this everywhere. Remind those recently new gun owners out there who never needed a gun until 2020 that under the *sensible* Australian law they would be required to be defenseless at all times including within their homes.

(Franklin County)

Those people blame the politicians but they should be blaming themselves and their neighbors for allowing politicians to take control.
    The Hostler

(Bucks County)

Politicians do not always take control. They form committees and justify outcomes by labeling it consensus. They form agencies, such as BATFE, and insulate themselves from the agency's regulations. They create religions such as Climate Change, instilling fear and instilling false beliefs that the individual has a moral responsibility to assist in the charade.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

What you need to worry about is local law enforcement. They will enforce any bullshit law that comes down the pike. They are just "doing their job". After seeing those assholes watch BLM burn NYC then enforce covid restrictions, law enforcement doesn't care about our rights. They will have no problem taking our guns. Can't lose their pension.

(Franklin County)

Decision time is coming, do you turn your guns in, do you pay the fees, or do you become a felon?
    I've broken the bad news to my poor wife, our lives are likely to change, I'm going to make us criminals. My only wish is I'm not the only one, or one of a few.
    The Hostler

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    Decision time is coming, do you turn your guns in, do you pay the fees, or do you become a felon?
    I've broken the bad news to my poor wife, our lives are likely to change, I'm going to make us criminals. My only wish is I'm not the only one, or one of a few.
    I don't see this being a decision here. I will not comply. This is the hill to die on. If we hand over our guns, it's over for good.
    -Brandon

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast