Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Biden deputy chief of staff touted 'mandatory buybacks' of assault weapons

Secret underground bunkers and storage.

“ Mama put my guns in the ground
    I can't shoot them anymore
    That cold black cloud is comin' down
    Feels like I'm knockin' on heaven's door”

(Berks County)

Default Re: Biden deputy chief of staff touted 'mandatory buybacks' of assault weapons

I'm glad it's a decision that I won't have to make since I don't have any.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    I don't see this being a decision here. I will not comply. This is the hill to die on. If we hand over our guns, it's over for good.
    For many it will be a decision. For those who shoot competition, for those who shoot at public ranges, for those who shoot regularly, it'll be hard to just hide their guns, they will register them and pay the fees. Many of those who own an AR just for the cool factor will turn them in. I'm afraid there won't be a great number of people willing to not comply.
    The Hostler

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    For many it will be a decision. For those who shoot competition, for those who shoot at public ranges, for those who shoot regularly, it'll be hard to just hide their guns, they will register them and pay the fees. Many of those who own an AR just for the cool factor will turn them in. I'm afraid there won't be a great number of people willing to not comply.
    Massive noncompliance with SAFE Act
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Until a law is passed it’s all speculation as to what’s going to do what. I bet most won’t turn them in but they will also never remove them from their basement or attics again which in effect accomplishes their goal.

(Montgomery County)

If Mr. Biden is going to impose a tax on AR's or what he deems "assault weapons", then you now have the need and right to carry them anywhere you like in the public square. Perhaps he can not remember the past attempt of taxation without representation. It ended with more than just some spilled tea.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    And massive non-compliance with NJ's 2018 gun laws. Not ONE SINGLE magazine over 10 rounds was turned in!

https://www.nj.com/news/2019/09/nj-g...eel-vault.html

I expect about $3 to be collected, while the .gov spends billions developing a website, creating paperwork, and training the BATF.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    And massive non-compliance with NJ's 2018 gun laws. Not ONE SINGLE magazine over 10 rounds was turned in!

https://www.nj.com/news/2019/09/nj-g...eel-vault.html

I expect about $3 to be collected, while the .gov spends billions developing a website, creating paperwork, and training the BATF.
    Done with that. "...while the .gov spends billions..."

The .gov does not create wealth. Those 'billions' are taken from you, and I. It's your money that funds this shit.

ENOUGH ALREADY!

(Juniata County)

I suspect it*ll be more then you think.

I also think it would be a great way to set up ambushes.

Snuffy has an evil black gun at his place.

Frank tells Gestapo about snuffy.

Gestapo shows up, as expected.

Snuffy doesn*t get bothered, because the gestapo bodies get stack by franks friends who just got done reading the biography of Max Mannus, while they wanted for their guests.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

I can promise everything will not be turned in. They will not get crap from me.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast