I'm not sure I'm even using the term correctly, or if it can mean more than one thing, but what I'm asking about is if anyone makes their own bullets with a press, usually with some copper/brass tubing or discs. I'm not talking about casting (though I'm interested in that as well, what the options are for jacketed bullets, maybe starting with cast "plugs").

I've seen a number of video's of people making 9mm & 223 rounds and even making some rounds from the cases of 9mm IIRC (I think into a 308 bullet??). I'd be interested in any of these options.

I've looked at the Corbin website and I think it looked like a $3K investment to be able to start making 1 kind of bullet, which seemed outrageously high for what I saw in the videos. Maybe I'm mistaken in what is required or the level (of production possible) with the $3K, and maybe there are less expensive options.

I'd be interested in hearing from anyone with experience in this field. Also, if you have an interest or desire in doing this and you live close enough to travel here (Lancaster), I might be interested in some kind of arrangement to obtain and/or use the equipment to do this (I have some fair ideas on how to split/share a setup between different parties).