Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    (Mifflin County)

Default Re: Ammo Shortage Update

I just looked at Dunhams Black friday ad, showing Aguila .22 500 rounds for $19.99 limit 2 boxes per customer .

(York County)

Just had breakfast with a friend who told me he was offered an 'investment opportunity' by someone he knows.

Supposedly the guy got 1MIL rds. of 9mm ordered direct from Fiochi at $0.38/rd. Says he can sell them for $1/rd. Wants to order another 3MIL rds and looking for my buddy to put in $100K for a share.

I asked if the guy has sold the first MIL yet and the answer was "no, they're not here yet..." I said 'when are they arriving?' and he said the guy doesn't have a date yet.

DGAF

(Lehigh County)

Red face Re: Ammo Shortage Update

Quote Originally Posted by KCJones View Post
    Just had breakfast with a friend who told me he was offered an 'investment opportunity' by someone he knows.

Supposedly the guy got 1MIL rds. of 9mm ordered direct from Fiochi at $0.38/rd. Says he can sell them for $1/rd. Wants to order another 3MIL rds and looking for my buddy to put in $100K for a share.

I asked if the guy has sold the first MIL yet and the answer was "no, they're not here yet..." I said 'when are they arriving?' and he said the guy doesn't have a date yet.

C'mon man the Nigerian ammo God's don't come by that offen it's only a 100k investment 🤣

(Bucks County)

LMAO ^^^^
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Quote Originally Posted by KCJones View Post

I wouldn’t touch that with a 10 foot plow. Most major manufactures canceled their long term 2020 contracts signed at shot show this past January with big time distributors. No way they are going to get some guy a few million rounds and nobody is going to pay $1 a round when it’s holding steady at .50-.60 a round now buy the popular online vendors.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by 57springer View Post
    I just looked at Dunhams Black friday ad, showing Aguila .22 500 rounds for $19.99 limit 2 boxes per customer .
    Good stuff. I got a brick at Sporsmans Warehouse for $30. I ran 100 though my Victory, which hasn't been cleaned in a while, and not one hiccup, and seemed to shoot decently. Seems like they have a light lube on them. Now, to find a Dunhams. Maybe Meadville?

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    Good stuff. I got a brick at Sporsmans Warehouse for $30. I ran 100 though my Victory, which hasn't been cleaned in a while, and not one hiccup, and seemed to shoot decently. Seems like they have a light lube on them. Now, to find a Dunhams. Maybe Meadville?
    I just took a look, and their website has a "store locater " . Where is Meadville ? Also looked at the Rural King website. They are having the same ammo on Black Friday 2 bucks cheaper .

(Washington County)

The handful of large ammo manufacturers just in the USA make 26M rounds a day. That doesn't include the smaller guys. A lot of it leaves the USA, but still, that's a lot of boolits.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by 57springer View Post
    I just took a look, and their website has a "store locater " . Where is Meadville ? Also looked at the Rural King website. They are having the same ammo on Black Friday 2 bucks cheaper .
    I noticed Dunham's Black Friday sale has Kinder 1911 at 200 bucks off. Yep Kinder.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    I noticed Dunham's Black Friday sale has Kinder 1911 at 200 bucks off. Yep Kinder.
    I wonder if it comes in an egg or with any free goodies?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast