Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Ammo Shortage Update

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    In my experience that's par for the course with optics planet. I wouldn't order anything from there and expect the item(s) to be in stock, available, or ship under anything advertised, because they suck.
    Agreed. If its in stock, don't plan on quick shipping. If its backordered, don't plan on the timeframe they provide at all.

That’s par the course with a ton of sellers now like OP and Sports Mans Guide. They get their commitment dates changed and pushed back by the manufactures all the time. I doubt it’s much of their fault other then pre ordering it before they have it.

Ammo retailers like Target a sports and SG sell only live inventory and prices are typically much higher. Take it now for more or wait for less your choice.

I’ve got 2k rounds on back order with Stichers at pre panic prices. If it takes a year I’m cool with that. They delivered on the .380 within 6 months and honored the back ordered pre panic prices. If you don’t need it yesterday this ain’t a bad thing to sit on.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    In my experience that's par for the course with optics planet. I wouldn't order anything from there and expect the item(s) to be in stock, available, or ship under anything advertised, because they suck.
    My experience with them has been much better, I hardly ever order anything that's out of stock from anyone, but the things I've ordered from them in the past, that were in stock have always been delivered as promised, until this ammo thing. I ordered it because the price was good and they SAID they had it.
    The Hostler

(Mifflin County)

I have ordered optics from them pre-pandemic no issues .

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    My experience with them has been much better, I hardly ever order anything that's out of stock from anyone, but the things I've ordered from them in the past, that were in stock have always been delivered as promised, until this ammo thing. I ordered it because the price was good and they SAID they had it.
    I ordered from them ages ago. Don't recall what it was, but was in stock. Then I got an e-mail after I ordered that the item was not in stock and would take weeks to ship. Then made it difficult to cancel order. Turned out to be a very common complaint. Never went back. Never will.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Bucks County)

M855 for $12 a box.

Don't dawdle if you want some. It'll be sold out in a few minutes.

https://www.natchezss.com/winchester...fps-20-ct.html
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    M855 for $12 a box.

60 cents a round. Makes me sad. Good price considering though, considering the increase in components. Lucky gunner as lose pack of the same stuff for 875 for 1000. Only 22 cases in stock.

https://www.luckygunner.com/rifle/5....cost_per_round

Lucky gunner has 9mm in stock, self defense and target. 45 target.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    M855 for $12 a box.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RockIsland again. Thanks for the update...
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    60 cents a round. Makes me sad. Good price considering though, considering the increase in components. Lucky gunner as lose pack of the same stuff for 875 for 1000. Only 22 cases in stock.

https://www.luckygunner.com/rifle/5....cost_per_round

Lucky gunner has 9mm in stock, self defense and target. 45 target.
    72 cents a round with tax and shipping. I put 200 rounds in the cart and it was $144 delivered. I just couldn't bring myself to buy it. If I didn't have any, it might be a different story.

They also just listed some Sig Vcrown 115gr 9mm hollow points for $15.49. That's not bad at all right now.

https://www.natchezss.com/sig-elite-...fps-20-ct.html
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Westmoreland County)

The bad thing is, if Biden does get into office, prices and availability are going to be worse. The turds in Georgia signed up almost 20,000 gullible teens who will turn 18 prior to the run off elections. I don't see the republicans winning the run-off election. It's a hard pill to swallow, but these prices might actually be what we are going to see for the next year or so. In the not so distant future, you probably won't even be able to buy ammo online.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast