Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Time to vote the bums out of office

I'm not really game on losing Georgia, but it's a lost cause anyway. Our state reps have proven their worthlessness. I don't know how to go about it, but we need a list of who is running and when. We need strong candidates who will fight for us, and we need to vote the all talk-no action bums out of office. We need organization, and strong leaders willing to stick their necks out and go to any lengths to win. I'm sick of worthless words from the republican party. F the GOP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNlC...Pv8oDreZUDSTwH

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Time to vote the bums out of office

Only way to effect change at this point is to primary them. They NEED to feel the pressure of losing their seats.

(Susquehanna County)

Our REPUBLICAN General Assembly flat-ass screwed us over in OCT 2019 when they passed ACT77 and permitted mail-in voting (bear in mind there are those who say that in itself was Unconstitutional because no PA Cons. amendment was done to alter the section on Absentee Voting). Then the turds that sit on the PA Supreme Court further compounded the bullshit by literally throwing out the need to verify signatures and extending the date for receiving ballots by 3 days. So lets pick our targets from the PA Supreme Court and vote them out of office. Then we can start working on the Gen'l Assy!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Westmoreland County)

Well, I think filthy has control of any office that is elected through popular vote. Not sure if PA supreme court is by popular vote. But, our legislature hasn't stuck it's neck out to protect us from fraud. What do they care though

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by PottsJ11 View Post
    Only way to effect change at this point is to primary them. They NEED to feel the pressure of losing their seats.
    Good idea . However we need good candidates that have a reasonable chance to win. The GOP here in PA gives us candidates that don't campaign well and have zero charisma. They meekly mention that they support the 2nd Amendment if they do at all. The GOP candidate for PA AG is just one typical example of this.

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Well, I think filthy has control of any office that is elected through popular vote. Not sure if PA supreme court is by popular vote. But, our legislature hasn't stuck it's neck out to protect us from fraud. What do they care though
    From ballotpedia "The Pennsylvania Supreme Court is the state's court of last resort and has seven judgeships. The current chief of the court is Thomas Saylor. The court was established by the Pennsylvania Provincial Assembly in 1722 as a successor to the Provincial Court established in 1684.[1] It is the oldest appellate court in the United States.[2]

As of September 2019, five judges on the court were elected in partisan elections as Democrats, one judge was elected as a Republican, and one judge was appointed by a Democratic governor."

In short the Democrats paid attention to the importance of having a partisan court.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    From ballotpedia "The Pennsylvania Supreme Court is the state's court of last resort and has seven judgeships. The current chief of the court is Thomas Saylor. The court was established by the Pennsylvania Provincial Assembly in 1722 as a successor to the Provincial Court established in 1684.[1] It is the oldest appellate court in the United States.[2]

As of September 2019, five judges on the court were elected in partisan elections as Democrats, one judge was elected as a Republican, and one judge was appointed by a Democratic governor."

In short the Democrats paid attention to the importance of having a partisan court.
    The justices are elected by popular vote, or appointed by the governor. Both of those options are controlled by filthadelphia in PA. Our only protection are our state reps. The left controls the major cities in every state; hence, they also control anybody elected by popular vote in those states. Separation of power helps to protect us from their tyranny. When we have impotent representatives, we don't have much protection. We need radicals. People willing to go to any length, and willing to push the boundaries of the law. And, we need funding and support for people who violate the law. Lawful does not equal moral. The left does this. Hence the reason they don't fear breaking the law (of course, they also own the media, so the media spins their lawlessness, and keeps the public in the dark).

(Berks County)

The machines are rigged. You ain*t voting nobody out.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Delaware County)

What ?!?!?! Politicians are corrupt ?!?! Say it isn*t so...... I am shocked.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    The machines are rigged. You ain*t voting nobody out.
    We have paper ballots at my precinct. Then feed it into a scanner that reads the black dots from my ink pen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast