Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Pennsylvania Judge Rules Segregated Ballots Should Not Be Counted

-
    Trump can win the 2020 election.
    Don't listen to the Democrats here and elsewhere trying to convince you the 2020 election is over, it isn't.

Election lawsuits currently being filed contain enough evidence about enough organized Democrat voter fraud for Trump to win Pennsylvania and other battleground states.
    There is a long legal battle ahead that will decide the winner of the 2020 election, the fate of our country, and the existence of our 2A rights.

If you want to protect your country and your 2A rights, please donate what you can to help Trump prepare these expansive and expensive legal cases.
    Please donate to the legal defense of our election, our country, and our 2A rights, here: https://secure.winred.com/tmagac/ele...5_nd&amount=20

Please take a stand with us right now, help us undo the mass Democrat voter fraud of the 2020 election.
    Bern-
    -
    ---------------------------------
    -
    Pennsylvania Judge Rules Segregated Ballots Should Not Be Counted
    -
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...recip=28576480

Pennsylvania Judge Rules in Favor of Trump Campaign

Katie Pavlich
    Nov 12, 2020

A Pennsylvania judge has ruled in favor of the Trump campaign by concluding segregated ballots should not be counted. Further, the judge found that Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar lacked the "statutory authority" to change election law just days before Election Day.

"[The] Court concludes that Repsondent Kathy Boockvar, in her official capacity as Secretary of the Commonwealth, lacked statutory authority to issue the November 1, 2020, guidance to Respondents County Board of Elections insofar as that guidance purported to change the deadline in Section 1308(h) of the Pennsylvania Election Code...for certain electors to verify proof of identification, based on Secretary Boockvar's interpretation and application oof the Pennsylvania Supreme Court's decision in Pennsylvania Democratic Party v. Boockvar," the ruling states. "Accordingly, the Court hereby ORDERS that Respondents County Boards of Elections are enjoined from counting any ballots that have been segregated."

Last week U.S. Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito ordered Pennsylvania election officials to segregate ballots that arrived after Election Day.

Pennsylvania counties must separate all ballots received by mail after polls closed on Election Day from the rest of the ballots, the Supreme Court ordered on Friday.

Justice Samuel Alito made the order on Friday evening, saying that all county boards of election must comply with guidance that requires them to keep ballots received after 8 p.m. on Tuesday "in a safe, secure and sealed container separate from other voted ballots." If those ballots are counted, they must also be counted separately.

An application the court received earlier on Friday informed them that the Republican Party of Pennsylvania, the applicant in the case, and Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar could not verify that all boards were complying with the guidance.

Like I said, Pennsylvania is going to the Supreme Court. And it won't be pretty for the Dems and their "president elect." https://t.co/N90rNAOD3o
    * Caroline Glick (@CarolineGlick) November 12, 2020
    -
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Berks County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania Judge Rules Segregated Ballots Should Not Be Counted

I don't think we need a new thread with each announcement.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    It's not for us, it's for the demoralized Conservatives who are having trouble finding real election news.
    The Democrats made their election fraud strategy very clear, and using the press they control to cower the people into submission is their plan.
    I am providing an avenue of information for the 2A community that otherwise believes everything they see on tv.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

I appreciate the new threads, personally.

Important announcements often get buried deep in the long-running threads as pages and pages of new comments come in after making it hard to locate the announcement itself.

Glad to hear the good news. Let's hope it continues.
    I am not a lawyer.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post

Important announcements often get buried deep in the long-running threads as pages and pages of new comments come in after making it hard to locate the announcement itself.

Right there with ya.

Berncly, keep up the good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post

Agreed.

Thanks for keeping the current stuff updated Bern.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    It's not for us, it's for the demoralized Conservatives who are having trouble finding real election news.
    The Democrats made their election fraud strategy very clear, and using the press they control to cower the people into submission is their plan.
    I am providing an avenue of information for the 2A community that otherwise believes everything they see on tv.
    You*re doing a fine job. Thank you. By the way. Trump already won. This is the show. We didn*t think was going to be easy, did we? This deep corruption has to be dealt with or it truly the end.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

I stand outvoted. Carry on!
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    You should start a thread about that subject.

Terrible show. Like watching bad reality TV. Glad it’s not pay per view, I’d be demanding my money back 🤣. We already know how it’s going to end...

Where’s my remote? Time to hit the power button.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast