Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Lawsuit Says Vehicles Brought Tens of Thousands of Unsealed Ballots to Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by HDT20 View Post
    trump "republicans " would run Reagan out of the party if he were around today. I look forward to a return to republican leadership if it's not too late. I hope the government is divide over the next 4 years son that the dems are kept under control. Until then, rebuild the republican party to it's former respectable self. The wide division in the country is not a good thing. JMHO.
    Respectable selves?

What kinda crack rock are you smoking?

Default Re: Lawsuit Says Vehicles Brought Tens of Thousands of Unsealed Ballots to Michigan

trump "republicans " would run Reagan out of the party if he were around today. I look forward to a return to republican leadership if it's not too late. I hope the government is divide over the next 4 years son that the dems are kept under control. Until then, rebuild the republican party to it's former respectable self. The wide division in the country is not a good thing. JMHO.
    Yeah with a little luck maybe Mitt or Jeb can run again. It's been far too long since Bill Kristol has had control of his party.
    Last edited by God's Country; November 24th, 2020 at 11:31 AM.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Bucks County)

I think someone signed up here to gloat that his boy Uncle Joe won.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Lebanon County)

[Strange double tap]
    Last edited by theshadow; November 25th, 2020 at 11:50 AM.

(Lebanon County)

So you admit you voted for Totalitarianism/ Communism/ Fascism, with the plan to HOPE that it be kept in check? Well my friend, if you didn't know, "HOPE" is not a plan for success. When the Brown Shirts (now Black Shirted ANTIFA) turn on you,, you have no one else to blame. BTW, who Started that division, was it the "Bitter Clingers", was it the Deplorables, was it the "Votes we really don't want", was it those who were called racist for opposing Obama's policies or was it the people who were formulating and fanning that divisive name calling?

(Perry County)

Just joined this site and this is one of the first threads I read. I must say that it is good to see somebody finally say it. Hopefully a better republican will get the nomination four years from now. Acting like the dems did last time just make us look as bad as them.
    The Lincoln Project and Republicans for The Rule of Law should be held up as good examples of those who put the good of the country before their own party. All Americans should appreciate such thinking.
    The experiment of a president who believes he is only in office to serve those who support him has proven to be a failure.
    Now, four years to regroup and learn from the mistakes made.
    I suspect your stay here will be short and unpleasant. Tories don't get much love.

Next you can tell us all about the common sense gun control you support.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I suspect your stay here will be short and unpleasant. Tories don't get much love.

Next you can tell us all about the common sense gun control you support.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Franklin County)

Trump is the best, most productive president we've had in my half century+ lifetime, hands down. Reagan was a good person, I don't doubt that, but he was weak on policies compared to Trump. Rebuilding the republican party would be like sending PeeWee Herman into an MMA ring with Chuck Liddell, they can't compete with todays democrats.
    I had a few doubts about Trump in the very beginning of his term, it didn't take me long to figure out he's the only one of the Republican bunch who could, and would, stand his ground against the democrats. The only reason I give Trump a chance at pulling off this election is because he has proven that he doesn't know how to lose.
    The Hostler

Republicans who whine about Trump's tweets and style, are like career British officers in 1780 whining about any of their underlings who refuse to march their troops on rows and columns just because the Colonials are hiding behind trees and killing them.

Or more on point, they're like judges who condemn the police for being mean to delusional crackheads who run at them with machetes while screaming about "white debbils".

You have to use tactics designed to win against the strategies in actual use by your enemy. Our enemy controls the media, they control the Deep State career federal employees, they control the social media.

I don't know anybody who's willing to join a party of graceful losers. But plenty of us are willing to back dedicated scrappers who will fight to win.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Republicans who whine about Trump's tweets and style, are like career British officers in 1780 whining about any of their underlings who refuse to march their troops on rows and columns just because the Colonials are hiding behind trees and killing them.

Or more on point, they're like judges who condemn the police for being mean to delusional crackheads who run at them with machetes while screaming about "white debbils".

You have to use tactics designed to win against the strategies in actual use by your enemy. Our enemy controls the media, they control the Deep State career federal employees, they control the social media.

I don't know anybody who's willing to join a party of graceful losers. But plenty of us are willing to back dedicated scrappers who will fight to win.
    But if we keep voting in our self interest the people on the TV will say bad things about us.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast