Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lawsuit Says Vehicles Brought Tens of Thousands of Unsealed Ballots to Michigan

The "wide division" is due to the hussein administration. Get it right.

(Clearfield County)

Default Re: Lawsuit Says Vehicles Brought Tens of Thousands of Unsealed Ballots to Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    The "wide division" is due to the hussein administration. Get it right.
    Be prepared for 4 more years of "We just didn't know how bad the Trump administration messed things up, that's why nothing is working"

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Be prepared for 4 more years of "We just didn't know how bad the Trump administration messed things up, that's why nothing is working"
    I'm plenty prepared for 4 years of non-compliance, should it come to that. fuck biden
    -Brandon

No one is angry at Trump for the N Koreans being quiet for a change, for bringing back the economy (twice), for having our *allies* paying for their own defense now, for the disappearance of the caravans from Central America, our current energy independence and so much more. I think we were wrong about the silent majority. They existed but they were on the other side. They were quietly disgusted at the *style* of Trump. Face it, he is a loud mouthed NY huckster but man does he get stuff done. I laugh at the Phineas T Barnum antics and judge by the results. Common sense ain*t common unfortunately.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by HDT20 View Post
    The Lincoln Project and Republicans for The Rule of Law should be held up as good examples.
    Good examples of what? Hypocritical assholes? You are really full of shit. Even more so, if you really believe that crap you spouted. Everyone on this Lincoln Project crap is there because Trump wouldn't play ball with them. And it's to their financial advantage that he won't be President.
    Last edited by SevenMilePete; November 25th, 2020 at 05:53 PM.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    You are really full of shit. Even more so, if you really believe that crap you spouted. Everyone on this Lincoln Project crap is there because Trump wouldn't play ball with them. And it's to their financial advantage that he won't be President.
    I've made more use of the "block" function the last few days than in all my time with POOFA prior.

All the trolls - whether 'returnees' or 'newbs' - seem to be posting like mad, but I only see one-and-done.

Not worth my time.

If I have any objection, it's that all-y'all quoting them make them 'show up' for me. DNFTT.
    DGAF

(Indiana County)

I have no problem with our gun laws as they are. They should be enforced. My opinion of trump has absolutely nothing to do with guns laws.

I did vote for trump in '16. But I don't think his performance and leadership was worthy of a second term, even if it meant voting for Joe Biden. I hope the division in this country decreases over the next four years. I think things would have gotten much worse if trump had been reelected. His behavior since the election has made me even more confident that I made the right choice.

I have been a republican since I registered in 1980 and voted for Reagan. It gave me no pleasure feeling that the dem was the lesser of the two evils we were offered this time.
    It is surprising to see so many of my friends who are also republicans nearly have melt downs when they learn I voted against our representative. The behavior of a few is more like I'd expect of a far left dem.

(Butler County)

and another person on my ignore list. these people are coming out of the woodwork lately.
    -Brandon

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    and another person on my ignore list. these people are coming out of the woodwork lately.
    Completely agree.

When I vote it isn't necessarily for the person who is running for president but the party he is working for/with. Trump needed a Jiminy Cricket from day one but he and the Republican party got a lot done. I didn't agree with everything that was done, but building the wall, bringing unemployment down, raising the GDP significantly and fast tracking the covid vaccine (and I don't necessarily agree with how this "pandemic" was handled by any elected person) but he and the party did a hell of a lot that was swept under the rug by the media so Trump and the party couldn't be given any credit.

I voted for Trump to help try to keep the Republican party in a position to negate/mitigate what the Dems want to do to this country and/or from falling so far that the opposition overwhelms them.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

After hearing what went on in Pa. ......sorry more didn't follow your lead.........Pa. is a dumping ground of corruption....need to fix it now or you'll find yourselves like us here in New Jermany.....omo.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast