Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    (Elk County)

Default Re: Lawsuit Says Vehicles Brought Tens of Thousands of Unsealed Ballots to Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Be prepared for 4 more years of "We just didn't know how bad the Trump administration messed things up, that's why nothing is working"
    THIS. Out of rep.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Elk County)

Default Re: Lawsuit Says Vehicles Brought Tens of Thousands of Unsealed Ballots to Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    He voted for Biden because orange man bad. I haven't seen a single cogent argument yet from one of these types as to why Trump is bad.
    C'mon man! Just . . . Because!

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    C'mon man! Just . . . Because!

Noah
    "Everybody knows he's bad."

That's the argument of the sheep. They won't tell you why Hunter's laptop is unimportant, they just say that other people "debunked" it.

They won't tell you why they still believe in man-caused global climate change despite the failure of every prediction so far, they'll just tell you that they "believe the experts".

They won't explain how Trump doinghis job was impeachable, they'll just tell you "a majority of the House said so".

They won't try to prove that Trump is a racist by using things he's actually said and done, they'll cite polls that show that "72% of the people polled believe he's a racist".

They are sheep, NPC's, unable to apply critical reasoning to the simplest fact patterns. The herd runs left, they run left. The herd jumps off a cliff, they jump, too.

Arguing with them is like arguing with a speed limit sign bolted to a post. Or like trying to haggle over prices with the Walmart checkout gal.

You can't persuade them they're wrong because they aren't the thinkers, they don't make those decisions. The NYT tells them what to think, and their friends enforce that with threats of shaming and ostracism.

I bet a bunch of us have been written off by our school friends for not echoing the Leftist party line.

I use this to my advantage in my practice; if police are likely to pressure my client to make statements, I tell them to be nothing more than the messenger, tell the police "It's not my call, my lawyer told me not to talk to anyone, it's his decision, you'll have to persuade my lawyer that I should talk to you."
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    He voted for Biden because orange man bad. I haven't seen a single cogent argument yet from one of these types as to why Trump is bad.
    Imagine if FDR had said "Well, the Japanese are very bad because they bombed Pearl Harbor. But everything is fine, because we did not lose any battleships at Pearl Harbor. We're not going to build any new ones because we did not lose any and the Japanese only caused superficial damage." That's basically has been Trump's response to the China flu. He has been denying reality and talking out of both sides of his head since this thing started. If he had taken it seriously since this started, he would have clobbered Joe and the Ho (especially after their wishy-washy, pandering, apologist response to the Burn Loot Murder crowd and their "unrest") and been re-elected. Trump screwed himself, when he could have just admitted China "Pearl-Harbored" us with their biological weapon and now it's time to fight back.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    Imagine if FDR had said "Well, the Japanese are very bad because they bombed Pearl Harbor. But everything is fine, because we did not lose any battleships at Pearl Harbor. We're not going to build any new ones because we did not lose any and the Japanese only caused superficial damage." That's basically has been Trump's response to the China flu. He has been denying reality and talking out of both sides of his head since this thing started. If he had taken it seriously since this started, he would have clobbered Joe and the Ho (especially after their wishy-washy, pandering, apologist response to the Burn Loot Murder crowd and their "unrest") and been re-elected. Trump screwed himself, when he could have just admitted China "Pearl-Harbored" us with their biological weapon and now it's time to fight back.
    No matter what Trump did it would have been wrong, just like everything else for the last four years. The effects of the chirus are being blown way out of proportion by the Dems and the fake news. And his desire to not cause panic is fine with me. So...is he also responsible for the chirus and the people who die/died from it in the rest of the world? Are you forgetting that he quickly closed the border to China when it came here and he was chastised for that while Nancy Pelosi partied in Chinatown in the end of February?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

I agree that the China flu has been blown out of proportion by the liberal media. But at the same time, Trump wanted credit for Operation Warp Speed and the vaccine, yet he makes fun of Sleepy Joe in the debates for wearing a mask. He asked Chinese sock-puppet Joe if we should punish China for unleashing it (which was Trump's best moment in the debates as far as I'm concerned), yet why would you punish them if it's not serious. Which is it? It's either serious or it's not. He waffled the whole response.

(Berks County)

I agree that the China flu has been blown out of proportion by the liberal media. But at the same time, Trump wanted credit for Operation Warp Speed and the vaccine, yet he makes fun of Sleepy Joe in the debates for wearing a mask. He asked Chinese sock-puppet Joe if we should punish China for unleashing it (which was Trump's best moment in the debates as far as I'm concerned), yet why would you punish them if it's not serious. Which is it? It's either serious or it's not. He waffled the whole response.
    It's just another scourge they've gifted us with. H1N1, swine flu, bird flu, stink bugs, lantern flies, dumping their steel on our market and on and on. Trump is the first one in decades to take them head on. Do you have no idea what things Trump has done for us and the rest of the world?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

He made some slight positive moves on trade and immigration. But as a 2A guy, what about bump stocks? Never owned one, and now I never will. But it was just more regulatory power given to the dog-shooters. What about concealed-carry reciprocity? I did not see him making a big push for that when it came up. I had to visit my elderly parents in the People's Republic of New Jersey all summer because of health concerns. Luckily for me, my dad likes to play baseball. He also needed help with drywall removal and plumbing, hence the large crowbar and pipe wrench in the trunk. I, nor does anyone else on this forum, owe Trump squat on 2A grounds.

(Lancaster County)

He made some slight positive moves on trade and immigration. But as a 2A guy, what about bump stocks? Never owned one, and now I never will. But it was just more regulatory power given to the dog-shooters. What about concealed-carry reciprocity? I did not see him making a big push for that when it came up. I had to visit my elderly parents in the People's Republic of New Jersey all summer because of health concerns. Luckily for me, my dad likes to play baseball. He also needed help with drywall removal and plumbing, hence the large crowbar and pipe wrench in the trunk. I, nor does anyone else on this forum, owe Trump squat on 2A grounds.
    Well there is the Supreme Court. No credit for Roberts though.

Quote Originally Posted by lager1829 View Post
    Well there is the Supreme Court. No credit for Roberts though.
    Absolutely, valid point. But I'm not pledging undying fealty to him for that, when in his direct actions, and lack thereof, he was less than supportive of 2A issues. I'm a New Jersey ex-pat (because of 2A issues and car insurance), and one of my great disappointments with Chris Christie was that he did basically squat for advancing 2A rights in New Jersey. Maintaining the status quo is not enough, because politics are cyclical, especially in a 2-party system, and the Democraps will chip away at 2A rights every time they're in office.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast