Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    (Perry County)

Default Re: Lawsuit Says Vehicles Brought Tens of Thousands of Unsealed Ballots to Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    I agree that the China flu has been blown out of proportion by the liberal media. But at the same time, Trump wanted credit for Operation Warp Speed and the vaccine, yet he makes fun of Sleepy Joe in the debates for wearing a mask. He asked Chinese sock-puppet Joe if we should punish China for unleashing it (which was Trump's best moment in the debates as far as I'm concerned), yet why would you punish them if it's not serious. Which is it? It's either serious or it's not. He waffled the whole response.
    He deserves to take credit for warp speed. Even his detractors have stated that the speed of a vaccine was due to this.

He was under attack for 4 years. While I agree the COVID hurt him, it didn't hurt him because he mishandled the response (beyond some mixed messaging). It hurt him because you and others apparently get your news from those that have been part of that attack for 4 years. Shut down travel, nationalized companies to mass produce needed respirators and masks, brought in hospital ships and built temporary hospitals, cut red tape to allow a vaccine to be created in record time.

Yup, he pooed-pooed masks as did many others in positions of authority. They didn't want a run on masks before they could secure enough for the health care workers. Deceptive, yup, but with cause.

And I have no problem with him downplaying COVID because there were more than enough Chicken-Little types raising fear to a boil.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Perry County)

Default Re: Lawsuit Says Vehicles Brought Tens of Thousands of Unsealed Ballots to Michigan

He made some slight positive moves on trade and immigration. But as a 2A guy, what about bump stocks? Never owned one, and now I never will. But it was just more regulatory power given to the dog-shooters. What about concealed-carry reciprocity? I did not see him making a big push for that when it came up. I had to visit my elderly parents in the People's Republic of New Jersey all summer because of health concerns. Luckily for me, my dad likes to play baseball. He also needed help with drywall removal and plumbing, hence the large crowbar and pipe wrench in the trunk. I, nor does anyone else on this forum, owe Trump squat on 2A grounds.
    He removed the prohibition on 1000s of citizens that were financially incompetent and barred from their 2A rights by Obama. He opened 1000s of acres to hunters and concealed carriers. And your dismissal of pro 2A SCOTUS picks as well as lower federal court judges reveals you have a very limited grasp of the importance of those appointments. You and so many others fixate on bump stock while not even knowing how many things offset that one negative. That's the fault of the internet, you read a meme and figured it was the truth.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    He removed the prohibition on 1000s of citizens that were financially incompetent and barred from their 2A rights by Obama. He opened 1000s of acres to hunters and concealed carriers. And your dismissal of pro 2A SCOTUS picks as well as lower federal court judges reveals you have a very limited grasp of the importance of those appointments. You and so many others fixate on bump stock while not even knowing how many things offset that one negative. That's the fault of the internet, you read a meme and figured it was the truth.
    I don't think he's serious at all, I believe he is just trolling.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

It hurt him because you and others apparently get your news from those that have been part of that attack for 4 years.
    Baloney. I was wearing a "Proud Member of the Basket of Deplorables" T-shirt in 2016, almost got into fisticuffs over it in Wildwood at Irish Weekend in 2016. I traded my dad my Japanese-built CRX (which I loved to death. still a great car, politics aside) for a union and American-made Geo Prizm back in 2009. I walk the walk, unlike someone who has his hats made in China. My co-habitating girlfriend wanted to buy a Subaru or Toyota for a new car, I told her knock yourself out, you'll just have to park it on the street, not in my driveway (she ended up buying a Chevy). I own 5 cars, all union and American made. Haven't bought a single product from Wal-Mart since 2009. They've made some progress, supposedly, but I will never forgive their pressuring of American companies to make their products in China. The Waltons can burn in hell. I don't drink the Kool-Aid, from either side. You shouldn't either.

(Perry County)

Baloney. I was wearing a "Proud Member of the Basket of Deplorables" T-shirt in 2016, almost got into fisticuffs over it in Wildwood at Irish Weekend in 2016. I traded my dad my Japanese-built CRX (which I loved to death. still a great car, politics aside) for a union and American-made Geo Prizm back in 2009. I walk the walk, unlike someone who has his hats made in China. My co-habitating girlfriend wanted to buy a Subaru or Toyota for a new car, I told her knock yourself out, you'll just have to park it on the street, not in my driveway (she ended up buying a Chevy). I own 5 cars, all union and American made. Haven't bought a single product from Wal-Mart since 2009. They've made some progress, supposedly, but I will never forgive their pressuring of American companies to make their products in China. The Waltons can burn in hell. I don't drink the Kool-Aid, from either side. You shouldn't either.
    None of this addresses what I had said. But it sure does show you had a great reason to vote for Trump, I hope you did. Otherwise, you're just one more contrarian that emerged since the election.

If you are so mentally-disabled that you need to collect a disability check for that impairment, whether it's from being in Iraq or falling off a ladder and hitting your head, you should not own a firearm. If you're not mentally-stable enough to work, you're not mentally stable enough to own a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I don't think he's serious at all, I believe he is just trolling.
    I posted something in the "lounge" section about a Back the Blue rally in Doylestown, to fight the Burn Loot Murder crowd. You kept posting about their odious "requirement" to wear a mask because you were so incensed (which was for liability reasons, and very few attendees actually did), over and over again. That's rich. Who's trolling again?

(Perry County)

If you are so mentally-disabled that you need to collect a disability check for that impairment, whether it's from being in Iraq or falling off a ladder and hitting your head, you should not own a firearm. If you're not mentally-stable enough to work, you're not mentally stable enough to own a gun.
    Thanks for the revealing post. You don't believe the 2A is right, you believe it's a privilege afforded only to certain people. Where is the correlation between someone incapable of managing their financial affairs and being a danger?

From everything I read, you had to be collecting SSDI and a mental impairment had to be the qualifying/predominant factor in receiving that check. If someone has PTSD and owns a firearm, that's fine with me. My grandfather had what would now be called PTSD from being in "the big one" and owned multiple firearms. But he never got a SSDI check because of it. He worked a job until the day he keeled over from a heart attack. "Red flag" laws are generally a croc of crap, and 302s are flimsy as [fornication]. Honestly, please post me a link from a somewhat reputable source so I can read up, and I will retract my statement.
    Last edited by ShadeRabbit; November 26th, 2020 at 11:10 PM.

He made some slight positive moves on trade and immigration. But as a 2A guy, what about bump stocks? Never owned one, and now I never will. But it was just more regulatory power given to the dog-shooters. What about concealed-carry reciprocity? I did not see him making a big push for that when it came up. I had to visit my elderly parents in the People's Republic of New Jersey all summer because of health concerns. Luckily for me, my dad likes to play baseball. He also needed help with drywall removal and plumbing, hence the large crowbar and pipe wrench in the trunk. I, nor does anyone else on this forum, owe Trump squat on 2A grounds.
    Uncle Jumbo already touched on the importance of both the federal judges and Supreme Court judges. Please don*t underestimate the importance this could have to the 2nd down the road.

As far as what he did for the 2nd, I have two schools of thought on this.

1. What did you expect him to do? He had the house for two years, (with a horrible Paul Ryan) in charge..... and a non filibuster proof Senate. The reality is you could have The most pro 2nd member of this board as the President of the United State..... and they could push for National reciprocity every day of the week. But without that filibuster proof Senate it would be a waste of time. It*s the same reason Obama*s push for gun control after Sandy Hook did not succeed. He did not have the votes in the Senate. If Trump had the house and a filibuster proof Senate I would hop on board the *Trump did nothing for the 2nd* train. But the reality is the democrats would filibuster and shoot down any major pro 2nd legislation. After Las Vegas the democrats..... and to some Republicans all pro gun legislation was off the table.

That brings me to the 2nd point.

2. What Trump did for the 2nd can be seen in what did not happen during his presidency. I*ve talked about this in depth elsewhere on here but will sum up. Think about the mass shootings that took place during his presidency. Las Vegas, the Orlando Nightclub, The Stoneman Douglas High School shooting among many others. Scumbags using guns to harm others. If Hillary had been president with some of the major shooting that went on, she would have been doing a full on assault of the 2nd using the bully pulpit to press for gun reform. With the Senate in Republican hands it possibly would have gone nowhere.... but with media and public pressure plus some wishy washy republicans who knows.

But I can pretty much guarantee you that the 2020 Covid gun and ammo insanity would have started years ago. Instead after the shootings..... because Trump was president prices for guns and ammo kept on being nice, affordable and available. That would not have happened if Hillary were president. I put together a freaking ar pistol for under $250. Ar*s could be had regularly for under $400. The Trump years have been a golden age (until Covid and the election) for supporters of the 2nd. Anyone who was a 2nd supporter and did not take advantage of what we had only have themselves to blame.

Wait to the see the assault that Biden/Harris put on the 2nd, I think that will open a lot of eyes about what Trump actually meant to the 2nd.
    Last edited by internet troll; November 27th, 2020 at 12:55 AM.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast