Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
    (Cambria County)

Default Re: Lawsuit Says Vehicles Brought Tens of Thousands of Unsealed Ballots to Michigan

I keep seeing instances where people improperly use to, too, or two.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Lawsuit Says Vehicles Brought Tens of Thousands of Unsealed Ballots to Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Carnes View Post
    I keep seeing instances where people improperly use to, too, or two.
    #meetwo
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    Daddy did not pay for me to go to Warton. I went to the school of hard knocks, then I paid my own way through community college while working full-time. Covfefe? Bush was not smart, but I'd guess he's a little smarter than Trump. Oblabla is smart. He's an SOB POS, and I despise most of his positions, but he's smart. Or maybe clever would be the better adjective.

As for voter fraud, show me the concrete evidence. Some other guy, who you all jumped on, said some of you are like the Japanese hiding on caves in the Pacific in the 70s, still swearing allegiance to the Emperor and shooting Arisakas at the planes flying overhead. Bingo. Time to regroup, hold the line on the Senate, and counterattack, and this time not behind a bumbling buffoon like Trump. China flu will be gone in a year at most, and the Republicans should be able to figuratively wipe the floor with Cameltoe with almost any candidate.
    Do you know what direct evidence is? Direct evidence is the best kind to have, unlike circumstantial evidence, it is hard evidence of a crime and links the actor to the crime.

Eye witness statements are direct evidence. Are all eye witnesses credible? Of course not. But they're still relied on in criminal trials every day. Many people are in prison because an eye witness identified them as the person that committed the crime.

The Trump administration has hundreds of sworn affidavits-those are direct evidence-of election fraud. It's unfortunate that you and that other guy are so terribly uninformed. Links have been posted previously, if it's too hard for you to find them...
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Blair County)

can we give some of these morons negative rep points ?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mmi View Post
    Don't ask, do.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    What's with the "tiny dick" line?
    He likes them bigger
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mmi View Post
    Pafoa thanked me for it.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Pafoa thanked me for it.
    And so do I.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    Daddy did not pay for me to go to Warton. I went to the school of hard knocks, then I paid my own way through community college while working full-time. Covfefe? Bush was not smart, but I'd guess he's a little smarter than Trump. Oblabla is smart. He's an SOB POS, and I despise most of his positions, but he's smart. Or maybe clever would be the better adjective.

As for voter fraud, show me the concrete evidence. Some other guy, who you all jumped on, said some of you are like the Japanese hiding on caves in the Pacific in the 70s, still swearing allegiance to the Emperor and shooting Arisakas at the planes flying overhead. Bingo. Time to regroup, hold the line on the Senate, and counterattack, and this time not behind a bumbling buffoon like Trump. China flu will be gone in a year at most, and the Republicans should be able to figuratively wipe the floor with Cameltoe with almost any candidate.
    Didn't need to inform anyone you went to community college, it's obvious.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    Do you know what direct evidence is? Direct evidence is the best kind to have, unlike circumstantial evidence, it is hard evidence of a crime and links the actor to the crime.

Eye witness statements are direct evidence. Are all eye witnesses credible? Of course not. But they're still relied on in criminal trials every day. Many people are in prison because an eye witness identified them as the person that committed the crime.

The Trump administration has hundreds of sworn affidavits-those are direct evidence-of election fraud. It's unfortunate that you and that other guy are so terribly uninformed. Links have been posted previously, if it's too hard for you to find them...
    They don't teach that stuff in community college. Crack heads and hookers (Chris Rock not me) wouldn't get it.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast