Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lawsuit Says Vehicles Brought Tens of Thousands of Unsealed Ballots to Michigan

Still waiting to hear what trump did that changed your mind. Tweets or emotions dont count.

(Butler County)

Default Re: Lawsuit Says Vehicles Brought Tens of Thousands of Unsealed Ballots to Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Don't bother responding to that guy as though he actually believes the BS that he says. His purpose here is to weaken Trump's base so that fewer people stand up against the fraud. Treat him as such.
    Yes - ignore list this idiot and move on. Becoming a trend lately to stir us up.
    -Brandon

(Philadelphia County)

I doubt if the troll will even be back to post any more but I would love for him to explain how he arrived at the conclusion that Senile Biden is not for massive gun control,given his history....furthermore, how about explaining how you could vote for a man who proposes to flood our country with illegal aliens? I mean...he stood up there right on national television and said it!
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    I doubt if the troll will even be back to post any more but I would love for him to explain how he arrived at the conclusion that Senile Biden is not for massive gun control..furthermore how about explaining how you could vote for a man who proposes to flood our country with illegal aliens? I mean...he stood up there right on national television and said it!
    He voted for Biden because orange man bad. I haven't seen a single cogent argument yet from one of these types as to why Trump is bad.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    He voted for Biden because orange man bad. I haven't seen a single cogent argument yet from one of these types as to why Trump is bad.
    Really...its like I've been hearing.People did not so much as vote for Biden as they simply voted against Trump.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Really...its like I've been hearing.People did not so much as vote for Biden as they simply voted against Trump.
    Ask an idjit to give a reason for voting for Biden without saying "Trump".
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Bradford County)

The only 'argument' I've heard from some folks up here that voted for him the first time around but were leaning potato brain Joe here in 2020 is that they couldn't stand the tweets. And these are some old dudes who barely even understand the internet, let alone use twit-ter. I think that's probably the biggest bs excuse I've ever heard; I think they just were worn down after 4 years of the MSM screaming 24/7 about orange man bad.

(Berks County)

If Biden actually won with that many exuberant voters, why aren't they out partying in the streets?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    If Biden actually won with that many exuberant voters, why aren't they out partying in the streets?
    didnt that happen outside the white house for a few days?
    -Brandon

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    didnt that happen outside the white house for a few days?
    I dont know about the WH but there sure was huge mob of fools partying outside the Convention Center here in Philly....super spreaders.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast