Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Philadelphia man arrested for trafficking 36 firearms in 8 counties: DA

Quote Originally Posted by widgetman101 View Post
    I wonder what is considered an "Alarming" amount of firearms? In the past two months I've bought 6 guns and plan on buying more before January.
    How many different locations did you buy your 6 guns? How many of those 6 guns did you immediately resell? To prohibited persons ?

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Philadelphia man arrested for trafficking 36 firearms in 8 counties: DA

I wonder what is considered an "Alarming" amount of firearms? In the past two months I've bought 6 guns and plan on buying more before January.
    I was told I could buy up to 50 at one time and would probably never get a call...I guess I could find out...lol

(Bucks County)

Depends on how quiet your area normally is. Real quiet, you can hear the hovering helo. If it finally leaves, and your door is still intact, yer good.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    I was told I could buy up to 50 at one time and would probably never get a call...I guess I could find out...lol
    Probably. Until one of them turned up laying at a shooting scene.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/reporti...firearms-sales

"Sales of Handguns
    Licensees must report the sale of two or more handguns if they occur at the same time or within five consecutive business days of each other."

Southern South Western South Eastern York county, Pennsylvania

My understanding is if you buy more than one pistol at one time, they report it to the ATF. If the pistols are on ATF's unofficial list of cheap guns favored for this type of thing, you will probably get a knock on your door wanting to see everything you bought that day. Just to make sure you aren't reselling.

ie, buy two CZs, HKs, or 226s in one day, they probably ignore you as a collector. Buy two Hipoints or G2Cs and you will probably get a visit.

Oh, and if you know a McDonalds where I can make $20/hour ($18k in 5 months), please let me know immediately.

(Montgomery County)

It's more suspicious when you buy 10 Hi Points for example.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jesemd View Post

Oh, and if you know a McDonalds where I can make $20/hour ($18k in 5 months), please let me know immediately.
    Some say what McD serves as food is criminal, but show me where anyone got sent up the river for 20 years for serving it. Net net, better off slinging burgers. That said, the perp doesn’t seem the type of article that has developed the habits of showing up to work.

(Berks County)

I think it's suspicious when they're walking around, talking on a cell phone and telling whoever they are talking to what's available. And yes, I have witnessed this first hand.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I think it's suspicious when they're walking around, talking on a cell phone and telling whoever they are talking to what's available. And yes, I have witnessed this first hand.
    Yeah, snapping up all the good deals and inventory is a crime these days!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast