Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Indiana County)

Default Re: Have ammo prices affected your shooting habits?

Sure is!

Being ridiculed is ok, jesting is ok, friendly trolling is ok, but having a mod on a power trip mocking me and who also allowed a scum sucking asshole insult my children showed me this place is only for those who kiss ass.

I stopped in out of sheer sheer boredom and to utilize the classifieds, hoping things have changed.

Since the power mod is still a mod, and since the scummy immigrant that insulted my children is still a member, I*ll again take my leave from the general forum and only continue to use the classifieds.

Continue to reload sir, it*s a great thing to know and a better thing to practice as this time should show others.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    Sure is!

Being ridiculed is ok, jesting is ok, friendly trolling is ok, but having a mod on a power trip mocking me and who also allowed a scum sucking asshole insult my children showed me this place is only for those who kiss ass.

I stopped in out of sheer sheer boredom and to utilize the classifieds, hoping things have changed.

Since the power mod is still a mod, and since the scummy immigrant that insulted my children is still a member, I*ll again take my leave from the general forum and only continue to use the classifieds.

Continue to reload sir, it*s a great thing to know and a better thing to practice as this time should show others.
    A power-drunk mod mocked you for reloading, and a scum-sucking asshole immigrant insulted your kids?

Yeah, I totally believe you 100%. Except for being a kiss-ass and wanting to see receipts.

(Allegheny County)

Sure is!

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

(Berks County)

Been in quarantine for 10 days, figured I*d stop in to see if this was being discussed.

Nope, because after being ridiculed here by members including a moderator in the past, just this last week I cranked out 1000 124gr 9mms at a whopping cost of $5 a box and 1000 rnds of 55gr .223 at a cost of under .10 a round from bullets I bought on a sellout of a gun shop years back at a an outrageous cost of .03 ea.

Today is my last day at home and tomorrow the S&W Performance Center M&P CORE is getting a workout.

One day maybe guys will learn that at least knowing how to reload and that picking up a few supplies when costs are at giveaway prices is not to be laughed at or ridiculed.

Thanks for the realization that I wasn*t the stupid one every time someone here thought it was a joke to express how beneficial it is for a gun owner to know how to reload.

Sweet sweet ammo, I got lots.
    I am a gatherer too and have been accumulating stuff for a couple of decades and even moved it all once. I heard all about how 9's weren't worth it but I've been chastised all my life for my ways and didn't let it bother me. I wish I had gathered more supplies for reloading but I'm not totally without either and my capabilities are still growing.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    A power-drunk mod mocked you for reloading, and a scum-sucking asshole immigrant insulted your kids?

Yeah, I totally believe you 100%. Except for being a kiss-ass and wanting to see receipts.
    I believe it had something to do with a trailer hitch, and I don't recall anyone mocking his kids, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    That's a no brainer...considering Biden will never set foot in the WH.
    I think Biden goes 2 years. That gives will make Harris the incumbent with the potential to be president for 10 years.

Its affected me a bit. Instead of shooting up to 300 round per caliber per trip, I am allowing myself 100 round per caliber per trip. (Except for 22.)

I knew this type of scenario would eventually happened and planned accordingly. I am rationing myself in case things get really bad and this last a lot longer than I thought it would

I only shoot 1 weekend a month, so I haven't slowed any. I started reloading back in Obama's reign of terror so I learned to stock up
    during the good time. I've got loaded ammo and components to load all my calibers for years and even helping out close friends fill
    in their inventory. It's surreal seeing Varget 8lb jugs listed on GB for $600, then looking over at my shelf and seeing four unopened
    jugs and feeling a little content.

(Berks County)

The current political climate has counteracted the effects of the price of ammo and I'm out brushing up on all my calibers.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    I only shoot 1 weekend a month, so I haven't slowed any. I started reloading back in Obama's reign of terror so I learned to stock up
    during the good time. I've got loaded ammo and components to load all my calibers for years and even helping out close friends fill
    in their inventory. It's surreal seeing Varget 8lb jugs listed on GB for $600, then looking over at my shelf and seeing four unopened
    jugs and feeling a little content.
    Powder if stored well lasts a long time. I was reading an article about some guy that bought a bunch of surplus 4895 during the Korean War and was just about to finish up his last can of it nearly 70 years later.

I have an 8 pound jug of Titegroup I started on back about 5 years ago and I still have a long way to go to use it up.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast