Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the can, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    3,472
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Lawsuits being filed have enough evidence for Trump to win Pennsylvania

    People,

    Trump can win Pennsylvania, and he can win the 2020 election.
    Don't listen to the Democrats here and elsewhere trying to convince you the 2020 election is over, it isn't.

    Election lawsuits currently being filed contain enough evidence about enough organized Democrat voter fraud for Trump to win Pennsylvania and other battleground states.
    There is a long legal battle ahead that will decide the winner of the 2020 election, the fate of our country, and the existence of our 2A rights.

    The effort to track and document millions of fraudulent Democrat votes is enormous and requires thousands of man hours.
    If you want to protect your country and your 2A rights, please donate what you can to help Trump prepare these expansive and expensive legal cases.

    Millions of Conservatives donating as little as $20 or $50 will be tremendously helpful in funding the legal battle to undo the mass Democrat voter fraud of the 2020 election.
    Please donate to the legal defense of our election, our country, and our 2A rights, here: https://secure.winred.com/tmagac/ele...5_nd&amount=20

    If we let the Democrats steal the 2020 election and destroy our country with mass voter fraud, we will never see another fair election in 2024 or ever again.
    Please take a stand with us right now, help us undo the mass Democrat voter fraud of the 2020 election, and help us protect our country and our 2A rights for years to come.

    Thank you very much.
    Bern-
    -----------------------------------------------------

    https://www.westernjournal.com/rudy-...gn=pushtraffic

    Rudy Giuliani: Trump Campaign Has the Evidence To Change PA Election Results

    By Jack Davis
    Published November 8, 2020 at 2:19pm

    The Trump campaign has lawsuits ready to go this week that could radically change the picture of the presidential election, attorney Rudy Giuliani said Sunday.

    Giuliani appeared on the Fox News show 'Sunday Morning Futures' with Maria Bartiromo and said that the campaign's evidence could change which candidate won in Pennsylvania, which is currently in the column of Democratic Joe Biden.

    "In Philadelphia, where we are furthest ahead, we have about 60 or 70 witnesses in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia and in Pittsburgh. In Pittsburgh, we have observers who for 24 hours were kept out of the room or kept away from the room where they were counting the mail-in ballots, which of course are the highly suspicious ballots," he said.

    "During that period of time, at least 135,000 ballots were counted, none of which were observed by any Republican observer as the law requires," he said.

    Giuliani claimed that bundles of mail-in ballots were brought in late.

    "It looked very much like they were trying to make up the 700,000 difference that they had from election night," he said.

    Giuliani alleged another 300,000 ballots were counted while no GOP observers were allowed to watch.

    "Even though we went to court, and we were allowed to move 6 feet closer, the Democrat-machine people moved the counting place six feet further away. This is documented on videotape," he said.

    "There are upwards of 50 witnesses, and this will be the subject of a lawsuit that we file tomorrow for violating civil rights, for conducting an unfair election, for violating the law of the state, for treating Pittsburgh and Philadelphia different than the rest of the state," Giuliani said.

    "This is something that just has to be addressed," he said.

    Giuliani said there is no way to determine the validity of thousands of ballots.

    "We're at now 450,000 definite mail-in ballots that they separated from the envelope, threw the envelope away. We can never tell if they're valid or not," he said.

    Giuliani said the campaign will review whether ballots were cast in the name of people who are dead, and will look into back-dating ballots.

    "We have evidence now, from not only the Post Office but from others, that there was back-dating. I can only tell you right now that that amounts to about 2,000 or 3,000 votes," Giuliani said.

    "Do you believe that you have enough to actually change the fate of the election?" Bartiromo asked.

    "Well, I think we have enough to change Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania election was a disaster," Giuliani said.

    He said that overall, he believes up to 900,000 ballots will be called into question by the evidence the campaign has amassed since Election Day.

    Giuliani speculated that ballots were kept in reserve in case they were needed.

    Later in the interview, Bartiromo asked whether President Donald Trump should concede, now that Biden has been named as the winner by multiple media organizations.

    "At this point, it would be wrong for him to concede," Giuliani said.

    "There is strong evidence that this was an election that in at least three or four states, and possibly 10, it was stolen," Giuliani said.

    "In other words, it was based on false votes. Now, you can't let an election go into history without challenging that."
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    next to my neighbor, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,823
    Rep Power
    21474860

    Default Re: Lawsuits being filed have enough evidence for Trump to win Pennsylvania

    I dont listen to the news or dems/repub swamp. Anyone with a brain cell can see
    this was a coup.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
    (Franklin County)
    Posts
    3,074
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Lawsuits being filed have enough evidence for Trump to win Pennsylvania

    I don't believe anything Giuliani says. I would love to see Trump win, and I think there's been more than enough fraud to throw this election, but I doubt it will matter. I don't see these lawsuits ever developing into anything substantial, especially now that Giuliani says they will.
    The Hostler

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    next to my neighbor, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,823
    Rep Power
    21474860

    Default Re: Lawsuits being filed have enough evidence for Trump to win Pennsylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    I don't believe anything Giuliani says. I would love to see Trump win, and I think there's been more than enough fraud to throw this election, but I doubt it will matter. I don't see these lawsuits ever developing into anything substantial, especially now that Giuliani says they will.
    Why dont you believe him?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
    (Franklin County)
    Posts
    3,074
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Lawsuits being filed have enough evidence for Trump to win Pennsylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Why dont you believe him?
    Because he's a bullshit artist. Giuliani just runs off at the mouth, half his shit is made up, the other half is exaggeration.
    I truly hope he is correct, but because it fell out of his mouth, it makes me doubt it.
    The Hostler

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sterling, Pennsylvania
    (Wayne County)
    Posts
    5,476
    Rep Power
    21474854

    Default Re: Lawsuits being filed have enough evidence for Trump to win Pennsylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    Because he's a bullshit artist. Giuliani just runs off at the mouth, half his shit is made up, the other half is exaggeration.
    I truly hope he is correct, but because it fell out of his mouth, it makes me doubt it.
    Hunter Biden*s laptop is bullshit? Why is MSM burying the story so that people can*t see?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Erie, Pennsylvania
    (Erie County)
    Posts
    6,424
    Rep Power
    21474852

    Default Re: Lawsuits being filed have enough evidence for Trump to win Pennsylvania

    Giuliani should have just filed the suits, today, and let the chips fall where they made.

    No press conferences, and let the courts decide.

    But no doubt about it, this will be very expensive, if it reaches the SCOTUS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
    (Franklin County)
    Posts
    3,074
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Lawsuits being filed have enough evidence for Trump to win Pennsylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Hunter Biden*s laptop is bullshit? Why is MSM burying the story so that people can*t see?
    The only thing that makes me doubt t the Hunter laptop thing is Giuliani.
    The Hostler

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Lehigh, Pennsylvania
    (Lehigh County)
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Lawsuits being filed have enough evidence for Trump to win Pennsylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    Giuliani should have just filed the suits, today, and let the chips fall where they made.

    No press conferences, and let the courts decide.

    But no doubt about it, this will be very expensive, if it reaches the SCOTUS.
    I disagree. Though I don't think Giuliani should've been the one up there speaking, someone else should have; I firmly believe that someone needs to be on a podium 24/7 telling the world that media doesn't decide elections, voters do. The margins are still slim. It's irresponsible and the narrative makes me sick.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Upper Providence, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    11364633

    Default Re: Lawsuits being filed have enough evidence for Trump to win Pennsylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    The only thing that makes me doubt t the Hunter laptop thing is Giuliani.
    That*s pretty silly. He may be an ass, but that doesn*t negate the evidence that is actually on the laptop. When there is no evidence then you don*t believe a bullshit artist. You don*t throw out evidence, however, simply because it is touted by a bullshit artist.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: August 17th, 2016, 07:38 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: July 3rd, 2014, 07:50 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 23rd, 2008, 10:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •