Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Erie County)

Default Re: 2024 Republican Presidential Ticket Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Unless we fix the current illegal system of voting you won't have to be concerned who is running on the republican ticket. They won't be able to win.
    This

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    To the OP: I can guarantee you, you will have NOTHING to look forward to EVER if we let the dems steal this. This cannot be ignored, we can't just hope it fixes itself and start wishing for a better 2024. THERE WILL NOT BE A 2024 if Biden wins. No election after this will make a god damn difference (if they continue to even happen). The only thing that matters now is the next several weeks of Trump uncovering this bullshit election.
    You're right. The amount of people looking ahead and ignoring what's happening right here, right now is appalling to me. The media doesn't get to decide elections. Votes aren't even done being counted and the margins are slim, at this point.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Unless we fix the current illegal system of voting you won't have to be concerned who is running on the republican ticket. They won't be able to win.
    Ya think?

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JenniferG again."

Southern South Western South Eastern York county, Pennsylvania

To the OP: I can guarantee you, you will have NOTHING to look forward to EVER if we let the dems steal this. This cannot be ignored, we can't just hope it fixes itself and start wishing for a better 2024. THERE WILL NOT BE A 2024 if Biden wins. No election after this will make a god damn difference (if they continue to even happen). The only thing that matters now is the next several weeks of Trump uncovering this bullshit election.
    Oh, I'm not ignoring this at all. However between what everyone has gone through this year and some personal things my family is dealing with, I need something else to think about sometimes. Something that is far enough away that it won't get ruined before January.

I have already emailed and called everyone who "represents" me asking them to investigate and sent an email to the white house to keep fighting. Come pay day I will contribute to Trump's legal defense and I constructed a Joe Biden voodoo doll. If there is anything else I can do, fell free to let me know.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Nikki Haley as president and Dan Crenshaw as VP. That could be a 16 year winning ticket right there.
    ^^^THIS, RIGHT HERE^^^

(Chester County)

THIS!!! We have to do something about the out of control MEDIA and the power they have to run an ruin this country.

(Franklin County)

I would like to see the Republican party replaced with the Constitutionalist party. We, as a nation, are ready for that now, and will be more ready in four years as we watch our constitution eroded by the democrats.
    Cruz or Pence.would be my choices to head up the Constitution party.
    The Hostler

(Wayne County)

Why are you looking at 2024, there*s elections in 2022. We need a decent candidate for Wolfs seat. We neeed a decent candidate to replace 2 faced Toomey. We need more republican congress members to counter Biden. Lets look at the Republican Party leadership. Let*s focus on 2022, local level elected officials is where to start.

2024 = Don Trump, Jr. Need a young, energetic conservative with a rock star type persona! A typical Republican Politician won't energize the base.
    My GGG Grandpappy,front row (20th NC, Co. F.) and Family Circa 1900.

(Montgomery County)

If this election is not overturned and reaccomplished, I*ll never bother voting again. But I*ll play, what the heck

Ted Cruz
    Tucker Carlson

I*m torn between James Woods or Mark Levin for press secretary.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast