Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default surprise recognition

Last night, like many post hunting trips home, I stopped at the dinner in Mt. Bethel where I sit at the counter.

Being almost within walking distance of a bridge directly to New Jersey; I've always expected some one to notice.

Last night I was using an IWB holster with just the grip of my old colt revolver showing covered with a fleece. About 1/3rds through my meal I felt warm and shed the fleece.

No notice form any of the booths behind me, most of the waitresses walked behind me and all is quiet.

Finishing my meal I hear from behind "I'm not the only one" and turning my head I see the rear of a man, looked to be carrying his grand child on his weak side and dressed to not be a front plate driver and I notice the bottom or an OWB holster, the square bottom kind with built in mag holder protruding form his jacket.

Was he answering his wife noticing or just giving me a nod?

(Chester County)

Default Re: surprise recognition

Probably doing both...

(Monroe County)

I don't open carry often but going into church one morning for my normal early service I did my normal stop at DD to pick up two wakeup wraps for me and one for our minister. Had my nylon cool weather coat on and had the extended mag for my XD-s in and in the inside pocket of my jacket with an IWB holster clipped to the pocket, mag sticks out about 3 inches and the coat was half way unzipped. Girl behind the counter taking my order stared and smiled then asked 'where did you get that jacket, my husband has been looking for one that has built in holster' told her bass, no not bass pro but bass clothes and shoes outlet in Tannersville.

We need photos of this jacket.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Monroe County)

The jacket is a standard Carhart with no hood, waterproof with thinsulate, inside left side has an angled pocket with a zipper. Right side inside has a larger pocket with a velcro strip in the middle, makes it convenient to carry a tubed cigar or two. Stopped by the Outlets in Tannersville on Monday, Bass is no longer there which is what the other jacket is.