Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LEN WILSON

(Lycoming County)

Default LEN WILSON

I was called by Len Wilson from Philly about my new Glock 17 Gen 4. We agreed on a price and made a date/time and discussed a place to meet. I pulled the original ad. After that, Mr. Wilson stopped calling and stopped returning my calls.

This kind of crap goes on way too often here on PAFOA. I've successfully sold many guns with classified ads on PAFOA, at least with mature, responsible people.

Mr. Wilson is neither. He is another example of people who do nothing else but wasting time.

Steer clear of this guy, so he doesn't waste your time, too.
    Great website & advertising design for reasonable prices: www.ksaag.com

Default Re: LEN WILSON

I feel your pain. Also been the recipient of pretty much the same B S !

(Berks County)

There is no Len Wilson member here. If you didn't already know it, you escape that bullshit by not putting phone numbers and email addresses in your ads. Since you have both still in your ad, I'd say you didn't learn from your first experience so I'm filling you in on it. If they PM you on it and are an existing member they come with some credibility. Maybe not a lot in some circumstances but some.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Philadelphia County)

I don't understand why people do dumb stuff like that...either you want the damned thing or you dont and the decision should be made before the seller is even contacted.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Lancaster County)

If only there was a sticky about this: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=326270
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Len Wilson, sadly, has mental health issues, and he spends time (sometimes from his workplace) arranging deals and then not showing up.

I'm not a psychiatrist. But this is not a sign of good mental health. Maybe it's a sign that he feels powerless, he has no women or kids, the neighbors laugh at him, but he can con people into believing that he's man enough to do what he promises to do, once.

He's like those creeps you see going into supermarkets and squeezing loaves of bread so hard that they are damaged; we don't know why they do that kind of thing, but clearly, somebody's daddy touched him in a bad place at a young age. Hell, maybe he's still doing it. Expect more of these scams after the family gets together at Thanksgiving, if daddy corners him in the garage again.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Lancaster County)

Pro-tip, if you don't want nutbjobs calling you, then you shouldn't post your phone number on the internet.

While we have been dealing with this nutjob for a while now, I don't know how you're claiming that this his happening too much. We ban him every chance we get, he's created more than 40 accounts, and I've spent hours tracking down information on him. It isn't like we're not doing anything. But if you're going to post your phone number and email, anyone can use that information, including those that aren't signed up to the forum.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Pro-tip, if you don't want nutbjobs calling you, then you shouldn't post your phone number on the internet.

While we have been dealing with this nutjob for a while now, I don't know how you're claiming that this his happening too much. We ban him every chance we get, he's created more than 40 accounts, and I've spent hours tracking down information on him. It isn't like we're not doing anything. But if you're going to post your phone number and email, anyone can use that information, including those that aren't signed up to the forum.
    I listed my number to speed up the process and offer some level of transparency and trust from my end. After listening to you guys, I won't do that anymore.

Now the creep is sending me threatening texts, and bragging that "the moderators will never find all my accounts." That's directed at you-all I guess.

Thanks for the timely advice.

Hey, maybe he's a card-carrying liberal who voted for Karmela!

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Len Wilson, sadly, has mental health issues, and he spends time (sometimes from his workplace) arranging deals and then not showing up.

I'm not a psychiatrist. But this is not a sign of good mental health. Maybe it's a sign that he feels powerless, he has no women or kids, the neighbors laugh at him, but he can con people into believing that he's man enough to do what he promises to do, once.

He's like those creeps you see going into supermarkets and squeezing loaves of bread so hard that they are damaged; we don't know why they do that kind of thing, but clearly, somebody's daddy touched him in a bad place at a young age. Hell, maybe he's still doing it. Expect more of these scams after the family gets together at Thanksgiving, if daddy corners him in the garage again.
    Do you know where he works?

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by jimwitt View Post
    I listed my number to speed up the process and offer some level of transparency and trust from my end. After listening to you guys, I won't do that anymore.

Now the creep is sending me threatening texts, and bragging that "the moderators will never find all my accounts." That's directed at you-all I guess.

Thanks for the timely advice.

Hey, maybe he's a card-carrying liberal who voted for Karmela!
    Simple block number 💡

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast