Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Time to dial back the rhetoric and deal with things as adults

If this was Chad, the UN and Jimmy Carter would be calling it a fraudulent election.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecclectic Collector View Post

2. Inflamatory rhetoric doesn't help anybody. .
    Sure seems to help the Democrats

communist hordes which haven't appeared
    ...where? Where haven't they appeared? Even in the middle of nowhere, with bullet holes in all the street signs and nothing but 100+ acre farms as far as the eye can see, there are Communist billboards, Communist rallies, and Communist bumper stickers. These people will leave no part of the country unturned. On a related note, to all the people who are going on about "wE HaVE aLL THe gUNs ANd wE GroW All tHE FoOd, theY'LL LeAvE uS aLOnE"- please read up on the Holodomr, Irish Potato Famine, etc. Once they know you'll stand down, they're coming for you first.

What about in cities? Thousands of thugs marching down the street holding signs that say "REDISTRIBUTE THE WEALTH" and smashing everything in their path? That's not a communist horde? Wut? I give up.

Staying informed means no back door efforts to enact laws will survive to be passed.
    YOU JUST SAID WE SHOULD LET THE FRAUD GO EVEN THOUGH THERE'S A 99% CHANCE IT SWUNG THE ELECTION.

But somehow, "vigilance" will save us from having our guns rights taken later?

Do you even know what vigilance is? It means recognizing threats before they harm you. That would be right now. Right now is the time to protect your gun rights. What you're suggesting is like shooting a rapist after his dick is already inside you, and calling it "perceptiveness".

Biden likely will be a one term president.
    "Grin and bear it so he'll finish faster and go away"

JFC. Just go turn your guns in and be done with it.
    They even have minds but do not think. -Dov Fischer

(Allegheny County)

Fuck patience and PC and the feeling of illiterate leftists; I'd personally prefer we turn Philthydelphia and Yinzburgh into Allepos. It needs to be done.

Of course since I am not a militia leader it is JMHO so the PC mods don't shit on this post. If anyone know Cyrillic Ukraine, please PM me as I want to create a yard sign the illiterates will never decode...
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Washington County)

So it appears that the golden boy lost the election. Too bad for Trump. However lets look at things from the standpoint as adults:

1. Republicans in general won or held ground across the state and nation. This is heartening as I'd feared Trump's bumbling would take down the party in general.

It hasn't and in Pennsylvania the Republicans appear to have held on to the state. On the national level the Democrats are once again faced with a situation where they will have to work together with Republicans to pass any legislation on that level.

2. Inflamatory rhetoric doesn't help anybody. Perhaps people feel strongly, but threatening to take back the country with force from the communist hordes which haven't appeared is only adding fuel to the fires of people on the other extreme who are likely saying the same things.

The more extreme the views expressed, the more that the people who want to brand gun owners as extremists win in the real fight over culture and values.

3. Time to stay vigilent, actively support pro 2A politicians and work on the grass roots efforts to keep our rights secure. Staying informed means no back door efforts to enact laws will survive to be passed.

4. I'll say it again. Tone down the rhetoric! Read up on how our electoral system works if you don't understand how the electorate works. I can't say I'm surprised that places like Philly, Pittsburg, Reno, Atlanta, Phoenix have gone for Biden. We all sort of knew this even before the election.

Truth is, in the end the majority did vote for the Democrat candidate. The electoral college only confirms the majority by making the final count decisive. Biden likely will be a one term president. Its time to start looking for a Republican for 2024 who will take back the White House.
    Sure, we are supposed to tone down the rhetoric per #2 and #4, but it's ok for you to casually insult and diminish Trump as the "Golden Boy", also diminishing his stellar record over the past 4 years? I don't know if you remember stuff well, but Trump has arguably been the best President on the 2A that we've had in 50 years or more and who do you think would have been opening the borders and causing all sorts of progressive and left wing mayhem had he lost in 2016? Yeah Hillary.

There's nothing extreme about the defense of liberty. Just because Leftists call that extreme, that is no reason to cower or surrender. Remember it's the tactic of the European Left to label anything they disagree with as "Fascist" or "Extreme Right Wing". And groups here in the US have adopted that strategy, including the Democrat Party. We don't have to do or say anything "extreme", just mainstream and they will label that extremist

(Washington County)

Let the recount be finished. Same with all the other states in fact. I think I know the inevitable conclusion. So has all the popular media venues, even Fox News.

But in spite of the popular vote and electoral college results, it won't settle things for some of the people here. A fantasy seems to win out.

The simple fact is this bunker mentality doesn't help. In fact the circle jerk effect of Trumpublicanism has deeply hurt and divided the Republican party and its values. I'm sad to witness this.

We should be talking about putting a new Republican in our senate seats.

We should be discussing Republican leaders who'll lead the nation in 2024 and beyond when our current aging generation of national leaders has passed the torch. All of the current leadership is running out of time due to their age. Where are the new leaders? We should be discusing these.

I'm on this forum because I care about Second Amendment related issues. Sorry, to see so many obsessed with a cult of personality about a person who I see as an untrustworthy ally at best.
    Wait....."Trumpublicanism"?......"Cult of Personality"? What was it you said about inflammatory rhetoric in your #2 and #4 bullet points not being helpful? Jesus.....who has been a better President on the 2A alone not to mention a host of other issues? Can you name him?

Biden underperformed in every single metropolitan area of the country except in PA, Michigan, Georgia and Wisconsin, the key battleground states that trump carried in 2016. And you think that's normal electoral and demographic stuff? LOL That was highly irregular. Like unprecedented. There were many other irregularities and outright examples of fraud. Also, the PA supreme court actually went rogue and ignored state law, but I guess we just need to read up on "how our electoral system works" and that will clear everything up? LOLOL
    Last edited by TSimonetti; November 22nd, 2020 at 08:43 PM.

(Chester County)

If Dopey Joe is sworn in as President he will be the most illegitimate President to ever hold that office. Vote stealing and fraudulent voters put him office. His orders will carry no weight. A search and destroy needs to be held first on Lincoln Project dirtbags.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Warren County)

So it appears that the golden boy lost the election. Too bad for Trump. However lets look at things from the standpoint as adults:

1. Republicans in general won or held ground across the state and nation. This is heartening as I'd feared Trump's bumbling would take down the party in general.

It hasn't and in Pennsylvania the Republicans appear to have held on to the state. On the national level the Democrats are once again faced with a situation where they will have to work together with Republicans to pass any legislation on that level.

2. Inflamatory rhetoric doesn't help anybody. Perhaps people feel strongly, but threatening to take back the country with force from the communist hordes which haven't appeared is only adding fuel to the fires of people on the other extreme who are likely saying the same things.

The more extreme the views expressed, the more that the people who want to brand gun owners as extremists win in the real fight over culture and values.

3. Time to stay vigilent, actively support pro 2A politicians and work on the grass roots efforts to keep our rights secure. Staying informed means no back door efforts to enact laws will survive to be passed.

4. I'll say it again. Tone down the rhetoric! Read up on how our electoral system works if you don't understand how the electorate works. I can't say I'm surprised that places like Philly, Pittsburg, Reno, Atlanta, Phoenix have gone for Biden. We all sort of knew this even before the election.

Truth is, in the end the majority did vote for the Democrat candidate. The electoral college only confirms the majority by making the final count decisive. Biden likely will be a one term president. Its time to start looking for a Republican for 2024 who will take back the White House.
    No. Just no.

Quisling post.
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    No. Just no.

Quisling post.
    Maybe you need to actually know some history. Here's a start: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidkun_Quisling

Not even close.

Probably Rudy Guiliani could run for he title however.

Too bad this thread has been derailed. A few good posts in between the nonsense replies.

(Perry County)

Maybe you need to actually know some history. Here's a start: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidkun_Quisling

Not even close.

Probably Rudy Guiliani could run for he title however.

Too bad this thread has been derailed. A few good posts in between the nonsense replies.
    The thread started with nonsense, don't kid yourself.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    A search and destroy needs to be held first on Lincoln Project dirtbags.
    We’ve been the whole time. Just watching, because PAFOA for the last week has been as close as one can get to finding a Japanese WWII holdout in 1970 on Saipan in a cave.

Trump lost the election.

On your mission—anytime. I hope for “an elite strike force.”

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast